Soundcore flare mini personal review

Well my Soundcore flare mini came in the mail last night ; I wanted to check it out for a while but I think it’s been some hours I listened to it and I can do a decent review by now so here it is…

For the sound … it is really good for the size of the speaker. Pretty loud but not overpowering for me…nice bass not too hard that it tunes out the words.

The beat driven light show and different light settings… awesome! . The light show was basically right on point with every song I played. It was cool to watch :grin:

Battery life : so far it’s still going from full charge when I got it … I had it turned on and played it probably a little well over 6 hours today and yesterday combined and the battery is still over half full. It also shows on your device (maybe depending not sure I was connected on iPhone) the battery life of the flare mini from the phone. Overall playtime and battery is great :+1:t2: .

It is completely waterproof and can connect to one more flare mini it says but i did not get it wet (yet :grimacing:) and I do not have another one to pair to test …YETTT :wink::grin:

but…

I would recommend this for someone looking for a smaller speaker for sure! :smile:

3 Likes

Stay tuned for more info on this tomorrow :wink:. But yea bass is pretty nice (sometimes overpowering when I’m having a headache) and is cleaner than some I’ve heard for sure

1 Like

I will be waiting for yours :smile:

1 Like

Really hoping to do a good job tomorrow. I have a team presentation so if that goes well, the review should come out well as well. Idk how it’ll come out if presentation doesn’t go well :joy:

1 Like

Good luck !! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks!! Hope you have a great night and day tomorrow!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2: :blush: u as well !! :relieved:

1 Like

Nice to see that you’re enjoying your Flare Mini! It’s a great little speaker :grinning:

1 Like

It sure it so far I love it ! :grin::hugs:

good luck on presentation

1 Like

Glad you love it so far

1 Like

Thank you I really do :smile:

Thank you!

Glad you are enjoying it, I am really liking the flare 2 as well.

Great speaker series imho

2 Likes

I’m probably going to try to get the flare 2 soon the mini is real nice :grin:

1 Like

Check if you have a Costco nearby as I recall seeing a deal in the Canadian Costco’s for a 2 pack flash deal $119.99 vs $149.99. Regular amazon.ca price is $129.99… for one…

1 Like

I havent seen a Costco deal here in the US yet like the one in Canada. Im surprised they weren’t a part of the Black Friday Cyber Monday deals

1 Like

I don’t even think I even have one of those in my area :thinking:

I searched the Costco US site and found no Soundcore products. Only Anker product I saw were 1 powerbank, 1 cable, and couple screen protectors if I remember correctly

Nice review on the little guy

1 Like