Soundcore for gaming?

Since we all agree Soundcore needs gaming headsets, I think it need certain features is that it is noise canceling like the q20 and have some bend to support different head sizes. I had a pair of turtle beach that did not allow for a little bending on the ear pieces and it cracked real easy.

It would be great if soundcore came out with single arm swivel earcups like below

Not only are they more comfortable, they can also be swiveled for single ear which is great for DJ’s. This design imo makes for the best all around usage scenarios including gaming

And option for attachable mic extension

I like that @Tank. My pic shows the crappy job Turtle Beach did on these. The did allow enough swivel on the non Mike side. Super glue to the rescue. Lol

As stated I want the noise canceling ability on them as I have been playing and can not hear as they do not shield the noise of kids n etc. . Plus I do not want to blast my ears trying to drown them out.

Ok a neat little trick I figured out for a PS4 VR and Nintendo switch. You can play your switch through the VR. Take the PS4 hdmi input out of the VR converter box and plug the switch hdmi tv input into the converter box. Boom. Switch playing through the VR headset (all other connection the same). I am almost sure that you could play the Xbox one as well. Although it will not do VR with the other system but it can give another option to play them if the tv is not available.

1 Like

Liberty X Pro earbuds for the best sound, attached to a neckband for extended battery life, a top tier detachable boom mic that can be attached to either earbud, 2.4ghz wireless, and controlled through the soundscore app with noise canceling and passthrough features. I would take this over any headset.