Soundcore Frames 50 off. US

I think :thinking: @The_Professor was looking for a sale…hope it is in the UK as well

3 Likes

Yeah usually one country getting a discount tracks to other countries.

Still waiting for my notes into voucher to appear.

1 Like

Same here as well…

1 Like

Nice deal. Thanks

they’re currently £40 off in UK

Ends in 2 days.

If the notes I exchanged for voucher two weeks ago was here …

I think yours may have an issue vs the US version.

In the US you are getting a 25 percent discount vs a coupon discount in UK. I believe the exchange coupon is a code as well. So I believe in the UK you have to either use the coupon from here or the coupon from the site.

I could be wrong though…

So it’s a voucher off non discount price?

I did win a voucher code once I used it then changed my item and the code was permanently gone. So be careful and know exactly what you want before pasting

You can’t stack coupons (Discount Codes), so it would usually be off the normal price. At least that’s the way I understand it.

I got my Notes to voucher code today, just ordered Frames.

I couldn’t get the discount and the voucher to work together no matter what combination.

Today my £100 voucher got the £115 Frames for £50.

It’s something, better than nothing.

Thanks to Sean for the help via PM.

I’ll do a review after had them for a while probably end of next week.

Waiting on mine now and was going to do the same for the frames. Will see if something comes later today… Hope to test voucher and the percentage off to work.

1 Like

Be warned don’t go to checkout having used the voucher code first , that “claims” the voucher. You get two chances before you checkout and towards end of checkout.

I lost a voucher once before. Fool me once…

I use tinted lens nearly all summer and plain glass for summer evenings, around here flies begin now and need to bike with tinted or clear from now for months.

Insects love me :space_invader:

I don’t listen to music, just voice, but move a lot , usually streaming news. Walking I’m two-thumbs tablet typing, biking with phone and periodic stopping. I don’t intend to bike listening to anything but simply answer and pull over but I’ll discover during usage how well I feel biking listening.

1 Like

Which frames did you pick?

I was thinking about the Tour and was wanting to also try to get Promenade for to use at night driving or in the house. Although Promenade has sold out, I can wait for that one later on I guess.

Landmark.

Why:

• I need a solid plastic nose bridge to stop flies and wind channeling into the eye tearduck.
  • brightness reduction.

I’m also trying to get the clear version - Cafe- for same reason but when less bright conditions.

I’d like bigger wrap-around plastic for not having peripheral vision blocked. So say the nose bridge of the above in the Tour or a solid plastic sports type.

Happy to help review upcoming designs to give feedback from diverse perspectives.

I thought the landmark was good as well and was probably the second pick.

Since I am married, I have thought about getting a frame that my wife may like for her to use. She was thinking that those would be good to go out on the beach with them. ( I think I may have to rethink getting her some front frames , :rofl: and just tell her that is why we keep the cheap Krispy Creme doughnut shop sunglasses lol )

I could see those being used at work as they keep the office real bright…

1 Like