Soundcore Frames Giveaway

Did you know that you can virtually try on our new Soundcore Frames audio glasses on our website? Try on all 10 frame styles, and then when you’ve found your favorites, you can pledge $1/£1/€1 to get a bonus front frame when you order the complete set of Soundcore Frames in November.

Today, we’re giving three lucky people a chance to win a second bonus front frame!

How to Enter:
Share a photo of you trying on Soundcore Frames using the virtual try-on filter on our website! Feel free to get creative with poses or props to make your photo stand out from the crowd :sunglasses:

You can share your photo in the comments of this post, or you can head over to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and share it with the hashtag #ReframeYourSound and tag the official @soundcoreaudio account.

Check out the virtual try-on at the following pages:

:us: USA
:canada: Canada
:uk: UK
:de: Germany
:eu: EU

Rules:

1. The giveaway is only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and the EU.
  2. One entry per person.
  3. The giveaway is open until 11:59 pm on October 28th, 2021.
  4. To enter this giveaway, you can post your photo in the comments section of this thread or post it to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #ReframeYourSound and tag the official @soundcoreaudio account.
  5. Three winners will be selected at random. Each winner will be allocated one additional front frame when they show proof of purchase of a complete set of Soundcore Frames.
  6. The winner will be announced here on the Collective on October 29th, 2021.
  7. If the winner does not purchase a complete set of Soundcore Frames, they will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be selected.
  8. If you are entering here on the Collective, entries must be in this thread only. Creating new threads may lead to exclusion from the giveaway.
  9. Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
12 Likes

Good luck for all taking part.
Not me, because there is no need.

But sorry, I could not resist! :joy:

glasses

Hope you all don’t mind!

9 Likes

Also not entering. Waiting for reviews, $200 is a lot to lay down.

However, I think it makes me quite handsome?

I think is more your style?

5 Likes

A very nice contest to get a second front frame for a total of 3 frames. (one that comes with it, one for a dollar, and the one from this contest). I tend to not to get the initial wave of some electronics like phones or gaming systems to make sure any issues are worked out first but a potential for 3 frames is pretty cool.

Will say my last expensive pair of sunglasses was some Dale Jr signature Gargoyles with a case that are missing and I think was in our old vehicle that got hit and was totaled. :frowning:

Good luck to those who are pre-ordering, as that seems to be the only ones eligible for this one!

@jercox Anyone can enter as long as they post a photo of them trying the frames on. It doesn’t state that you have to pledge the $1 for additional free frame.

@Hannah thanks for this giveaway. Here is my pic of my trying on the frames…don’t mind my big head

2 Likes

I think I know what @jercox means, it’s the dates. Currently you can only pre-order, you can’t actually order. Ordering begins 1st Nov. This competition ends Oct 28th. So it looks like only pre-order folks can enter.

these actually fit my face well. Good luck everyone! #ReframeYourSound

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Hannah the official soundcore Twitter is NOT soundcore_audio. It’s @soundcoreaudio so as not to add to the confusion, the first one doesn’t even have any post

2 Likes

Great idea and love the creativity.

Brilliant :smile:

1 Like

Sick frame!! I’d definitely wear these in public.

You can put prescription lenses in these right?

Good spot! I’ll update it.

1 Like

Nice initiative. Wxtra frames are always useful.

@Tank - this is only a giveaway for those who are buying the glasses. Which is currently pre-order only, as @georgef points out. The post mentions they would be a second bonus. Even if it weren’t, the rules include:

If you aren’t ordering the glasses in October during pre-order, this giveaway is not for you. You can’t win a “bonus” frame unless you are buying the glasses. Which makes sense, as without the $200 device, the $50 front piece isn’t useful.

@gwstarkey.gws - I am also curious about prescription lens availability and pricing. I tend to buy my glasses online because local stores in the US often charge 10 times as much, taking them to an optometrist to add prescription lenses might double the total cost.

1 Like

Mentions prescription.

Suggestion is they publish the size information for some or all of the size of lens for those compatible with prescription so allow online ordering of prescription lens.

Another good idea is to send these sizes to a few popular services and get them to offer a quote - so it becomes easier.

A step further is they select partners in the major markets (US, DE, CA, UK) who know the frame sizes, who will make up your lens and ship the frame with the lens.

Doing that, going beyond a “made in China” pure manufacturing mindset and more of a service, will really turn a technology wow reaction into a more general population wow.

I can fully understand why Anker doesn’t want get into selling Frames with prescription but with little effort, just a few emails to a few potential partners, they can facilitate prescription options far easier than the “do nothing” of present waiting for someone to buy own and walk down to an optician do the measuring fitting and wait for a “how to” guide to be invented by the community.

1 Like