Soundcore Frames Review

Glad you got the replacement parts in time for your trip. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with them while in the wilds.

1 Like

Nice , the replacement came quick.

It is unique that it came in the same box minus the frames. Nice to know new charging cables though.

Happy hikingā€¦

2 Likes

Good!
If all customers are treated that excellent way its perfect!

3 Likes

Leaving phone signal soonā€¦

After I packed everything, backpack felt way too heavy so repacked with a more minimalist setup, ditched more electronics, using some Skullkandy old fashioned wired in-ear buds plugging into my phoneā€™s aux port. Some non-tech Ā£20 sunglasses.

Iā€™ve saved a few ouncesā€¦

I thought you would take a powerhouse with you.! :rofl:

1 Like

Have a good backpacking time.

1 Like

Have a good time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m off on my next trip, this time flying to somewhere sunny.

Have my Frames for walking and some ANC buds for the flight.

No Powerhouse but two Powercore and a spare Frames charging cable.

2 Likes

Enjoy the sunny weather!

1 Like

Everything I needā€¦

Iā€™m going to have quite the water image laterā€¦

1 Like

The last time you were alone in the pub.
Donā€™t tell us this is water.
It must be champagne. :rofl:

Iā€™m on my 3rd set now.

First set worked perfectly on arrival. Then the left side died beyond my abilities to reset and bring back to life.

The 2nd set also worked perfectly on arrival. They developed a fault where theyā€™d get ghost signals only when Iā€™m in the house, and I figured I was suffering a ghost 2nd connection to a paired device. Once I purged that risk then opened a ticket. Hoping it was fixable by firmware, the failure then moved onto it would hang up during calls. I figured it was an antenna/short signal interference.

Support has been excellent throughout.

I use the Frames daily and they sent me out replacement before shipping back failed unit.

The only ā€œproblemā€ is they ask for the sides to be returned, and send out a full set minus the front. So Iā€™m on my 3rd set of charging cable and case, cloth, packaging.

Adding the spare cable I bought I now have 4 cables.

Walking now wearing them listening to BBC.

Considering they arenā€™t in your ears they sound excellent.

I still canā€™t detect any difference with the ā€œopen surroundā€ setting on/off any settings.

Screenshot_20220611_202735

2 Likes

I think it is funny when you stated you are getting multiple cables and such. When you stated multiple clothes, I could just see you tying the clothes together and making them come out of your sleeves like a magician. :rofl:

Still on the first pair although recently I have put them away for a bit. Feel like I am being guilt tripped into not wearing them as I had been wearing them daily myself.

I did get promenade to go with the wander and tour versions.

1 Like

Good to hear that support has been great throughout. Hope you donā€™t need to use them any more though.

It does seem a bit of a waste sending the charging cable and case, cloth, packaging again though.

PS Love Liza Tarbucks show, sheā€™s great fun!

2 Likes

Replacement prob a kit, instead of just the needed bitsā€¦easier to stock I supposeā€¦