Soundcore Goes to New York

Hi Tech Man, no matter where I’ve looked I cannot see any pre-order sign up discount.

Can you tell me where exactly it is? Thank you.

@Spotlight61 Sign up Here

2 Likes

Thank you. All done.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Probably about an hour?

You should do it in the evening, instead of the afternoon. So people will actually be home from work.

I won’t be able to watch is live sadly, I’ll be at work.

@Will

Whose idea was it to get sound engineers involved?

As I’ve been suggesting this to Anker on a few occasions. As a sound engineers/tech myself, I know the importance of a great sound, but Anker as usual have been against any real suggestions I’ve added.

Shame.you got them lot tho, as I’d have been a lot lot cheaper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope one day to win a pair of gen2 and put my ear to the test!

As your obvs a top Anker employee, can you tell me why you ignore eurozone n Canada so badly?

For starters many of the products you sell aren’t available over here, but they would sell well, as the alternatives aren’t as good… E.G. the plug/usb extension leads.

Welcome to the community @Will. I would have to agree with @TechMan , being that it is running EST, you will be catching a lot of people either still at work across all three time zones and later in the evening for the folks over in Europe. This may leave it to a smaller viewing audience solely based on availability to view at work.

Honestly, I’ve viewed a fair share of live streams over the years and the biggest complain has been the actual stream itself. Although adding features like being able to react to something (be it an emoji or visual text) in real time is great, the stream quality always seems to be the issue. Poor audio, connection refusals, low quality visuals, and forgetting that you have a stream in lieu of live attendees are the biggest issues. One suggestion I would have is that if this is being done live for an audience/press and includes slides/videos/demos or any other technology based visual aid, switching it to the be able to be viewed by the stream is important. Having a camera zoom back and forth is all fine and dandy, but having the ability to see both the visual as well as the speaker (similar to how Facetime or any other works) is a plus as well.

All in all I know you guys probably have very little wiggle room when it comes to changing times or anything, so the actual viewing experience is where I would say the focus of all of this would be. Easiest way to lose people viewing a stream is to have them have a poor experience from the get go.

Best of luck with the announcement/stream/interviews of the “thing that shall not be named” and look forward to seeing it!

Will definitely have to stream from work but I’m excited!

Likewise, I am usually in my office from 1030am ish until 445-5pm, so might as well hang out for the last hour or so and watch it there instead of jetting home in rush hour.

4pm EDT is 1pm Pacific, so works out for me, sort of lunch hour so can try to be available. Glad it is not at 9am.EDT

Sounds fun!

As Will is focused on copywriting I’m afraid you’re raising quite a few questions he won’t be able to help you with.

We appreciate your offer of services regarding the audio engineers. We’ll bear it in mind.

Also, this is the Soundcore Collective, not the Anker Community. Hence there’s no charging products featured here. Hopefully that clears things up.

@Loz we do see a lot of positive inputs and suggestions from Anker community incorporated into Soundcore Collective and do appreciate all these efforts

• Frequent Content updates
  • Store for Anker Soundcore Merchandise as in Exchange Note Section
  • More Soundcore Staff involved
  • More weekly contests like thread, gallery, …
1 Like

Too good to have this kind of event to showcase the brands and attract new audience and customers. Glad that now live stream is available for most of the events.
Good luck Team SoundCore !! :+1::+1:

Oh… Welcome @Will :hugs:

1 Like

I agree, this is awesome.

1 Like

I will have to try and tune in at work. Does anybody live in New York/ plan on attending?

Really glad you guys are enjoying it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll miss the livestream based on the time, but I’m sure we’ll get the details here shortly after.

You’ll probably be able to watch a recorded version

1 Like

I would think there would be a recording afterwards, at least within the first 24 hours or someone snags it and throws it on vimeo or YouTube