Soundcore Headsets - Instant Bluetooth Pair headsets together similar to Speakers like Flare, Icons

Not sure if this has been discussed here on Soundcore, search did not provide any results.

With Soundcore Speakers such Flare Series or Icon Series, Soundcore utilizes True Wireless Stereo technology, such that you can pair your Soundcore speaker with another Bluetooth speaker of same make to explore the best sound effects with left and right sound channels separated on both speakers.

Can this same be provisioned / implemented for the headsets such as Liberty 2 Pro or Liberty Series or the Spirit Series,… 2 users can listen the same audio / music with single source…

Apple has done it with Airpods with sharing (cumbersome actually :frowning: ) would love to see this feature from Soundcore for the headsets, since this is available on Speakers. Not looking for True Stereo but same audio channel available on both the headsets

If you have a Samsung phone you can already do this with dual audio. Some other phones also support it as it’s a feature of bluetooth 5.0

2 Likes

What I am looking for is – say I have 2 Spirit X headsets, I press the pairing button on both for 3 seconds, and these are paired together… and i pair one of these to iPhone, and play audio on both from iPhone as source (or any smartphone for that matter)

1 Like

Direct linking or piggybacking two pairs of buds for a single audio source is not available or possible on the current generation of earbuds and headsets (to my knowledge)…you would need to have something like a SoundSync in the middle or use dual audio like @Tank mentioned…

As for going forward, not really a feature which would be a buying point for myself :raised_hands:

1 Like

iOS does it only for Airpods :-1:

would have been awesome if Soundcore headsets could do it natively like the speakers

I like this idea. I would like much more intelligent stereo pairing on speakers too.

1 Like