Soundcore in Spring

Hi everyone,

When you think of Spring, what’s the first thing that pops up in your mind?

Is it newborn lambs in green fields? Blossom on the trees? Not having to dress up like you’re going on an expedition to the North Pole every time you step outside?

As you might have guessed, the theme for our latest photo competition is ‘Soundcore in Spring’ :camera_flash: and we can’t wait to see what this means to you!

Here are the rules:

• Take a spring-themed photo of any Soundcore headphones or speakers

• Upload your images to the Gallery to enter

• Photo title must include the word ‘Spring’

• The competition will be open until April 30th, 2020

• There will be multiple winners (so feel free to upload multiple photos) :clap::clap::clap:

• If your photo is chosen, you’ll receive 25 giveaway tickets and if we post it on our social media you’ll also be rewarded with the usual Points and Notes

• We’ll announce the winners in our weekly Core Update posts

Good luck!

:hibiscus::herb::hibiscus::herb::hibiscus:

11 Likes

Is there no phrase we have to add to the title this time?
Hmm :thinking: have to come up with something.

3 Likes

Hm, its good that it will end at the end of April.
So there will be a better chance to catch a real spring theme.

2 Likes

I think if your photo reflects Spring well enough a phrase wouldn’t be necessary, but for argument’s sake, you can include “Spring” :wink: @Hannah could you update the rules to say the photo title must include “Spring” please?

1 Like

Another great contest :clap: @Hannah
so, do you accept graphically modified or animated pictures or they have to be real themed pictures with real background? :thinking:
Glad it’s until April 30th, we just got the snow melted due to last week’s bright sun. It may take some time before we see any spring signs here in Canada :smiley:

3 Likes

This would be great. GIMP is ready!

But there we have not only this “Schneeglöckchen” in the garden.
There are really more day by day!

1 Like

First thing first… Great Idea :+1: @Hannah SoundCore Crew!

Hopefully I will post a pic, have an image in my mind… will do something soon!

2 Likes

Modified is ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will use the word spring next time in my title then.:+1:

Single or Multiple entries :grin:

2 Likes

Multiple. This comp is spaced over two months! So upload as many images as you want.

1 Like

Sounds cool! I’m not much of a photographer, so I probably won’t win- but I’m sure I’ll have fun!

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yay this is exactly the type of gallery direction I was hoping for! great job @loz and @hannah!

4 Likes

maybe #SoundcoreinSpring? But apparently just putting spring in the title will do the job, I’m sure they won’t decline a picture with the wrong title if it is good enough otherwise.

2 Likes

done! hope that makes it clearer :smile:

3 Likes

use our photo contests as a way of improving your photography skills :smile:

4 Likes

Hopefully the pic I did before the title thing counts

3 Likes

I like it!
No “spring” is needed.
I have to wait more blossoms have to show up.

4 Likes

The daffodils here have arrived, and are already starting to wilt. The dogwoods are getting ready to bloom though, have a couple thoughts on getting those with some soundcore products in them.

1 Like