Soundcore infini Pro Dolby Atmos Soundbar Review

It’s absolutely incredible with Dolby Atmos in new Xbox series s/x and with Dolby Atmos/vision tv too… it’s next level, bass from it is amazing… it thumps … I love it… love all soundcore I try…

love the soundcore brand, amazing sound for price point, besides the soundcore infini pro Dolby Atmos soundbar, that’s next level, started with cheap on clearance at Walmart for 19 bucks life dot’s, first soundcore I tried, and were amazing bass and sound quality, and fitmint in ears, for price I got em at, only thing was lacking that volume, and EQ in the app, and made me wanna try more, so I got life 2 NC over ears, blew me away, then had to go better on in ears, liberty 2 Pro’s, then I’ve upgraded over ears to Life Q30 Midnight Blue’s, got 2 more life 2NC refurbs on the cheap for my sister and a friend, and they tell everybody they gotta try soundcore, then I got liberty 2 air Pro’s but didn’t like the fit as much in my ear so gave to my sister, and u really want to upgrade my over ears to q35 cause I have Ldac phone and aptxhd codecs, and I got a fiOO BTR5 Ldac Bluetooth receiver and headphone amp too for it, and I’m guessing it’s not a big upgrade but I want em and today I saw there’s liberty 2 Pro’s upgraded model, with Ldac, so I dunno if it’s a real upgrade or if spending that much a second time for the same thing to have Ldac when I can plug in to fi0 btr5 for next level Ldac sooooo… in torn… and broke, and dying to try em both… I need a beta tester application… Lmmfaooo…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Soundcore Infini Pro Dolby Atmos Soundbar