Soundcore Integrates LÜM

I know Soundcore has been getting a lot of press for the new earbuds so I was happy to see an article about their collaboration with LÜM come out. Sure it isn’t long but still great work they are doing! For those of you who remember this goes back to their first new year resolution for 2021 along with working with Musicares and creating and launching the Liberty Air 2 Pros with the help of 10 Grammy Award Winners. While I think the earbuds are very impressive I also think it is very impressive what Soundcore is choosing to do to help other artists.

3 Likes

Sweet, I thought about checking for but forgot too check any press

2 Likes

Nice share! Hopefully everyone can get the app worldwide someone was saying not long ago it wasn’t available on U.K. (I believe) App Store

1 Like

I hope so… Not available in my country also ( Croatia, EU)

2 Likes

Well it may not be an issue if integrated into the soundcore app, right. I would assume they would not make 2apps (1 US n 1 rest of world). Since they have the community on the menu, I think they will use the compass at the bottom for LUM but that is a guess.

I think it would take you to the LUM website like it takes you to the community now. This way no real coding to do other than changing the address.

3 Likes

True, but the Lum website currently is USA only.

Will be interesting to see how they integrate it into the app.

1 Like

Yes, i contacted them, no support for the rest of the world. That is sad.
I tried to use VPN but no luck xD