SoundCore is not releasing any new minimal style earbuds

Yes I have seen them but sadly it’s still quiet big that whole ear buds protude out of the ear to much and there is no major design change rather than a big battery but I m interested in these but there should be some new color options like life p3 to attract more customers

You’re probably then just have to wait longer. As mentioned you’ve got the driver, battery, antenna, electronics and microphone to all fit somewhere.

An 8mm driver would help make it a little smaller, smaller battery helps, smaller electronics is inevitable, but the antenna does set a minimum size.

I believe the issue is not the size, it’s the design…the new designs with these wings are not good for holding the buds for everyone.

Then you have the lower budget lineup which has more of a traditional design which are not being updated.

I wouldn’t mind buying the A2 NC if the design for holding the buds (wings) were different.

I think the wings are optional if you are better without.

Without advocating for a different brand, what design are you saying you want? And why? There’s only so many ways to hold a bud in the ear.

The bud tip is inside the canal and begins emerging at the Concha Cavum.

You can place a stem into the Intratragic Notch but then if too wide it pushes bud out, so you can make a pencil stem.

You can place a hook into the Concha Cymba wedged between the Inferior Crus and Helicis Crus. But then some ears where the the Concha Cymba is further up no wing will work.

Eventually electronics will shrink til they don’t need either of the above. Maybe 2022, its purely only a cost issue to get custom chips which are more efficient and a smaller battery.

See the latest jabra elite series line up like elite 4 active, elite 3, elite 2 they are truly what I want from SoundCore

They look same size as the A2 NC+ to me?

Those other brand are 20.85mm x 20.49mm x 27.3mm | 0.82in x 0.81in x 1.07in. I can’t find the dimensions of the A2 NC+, I searched also for the identical looking A2 NC.