Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro Bluetooth issues

So I am having an issue with Bluetooth on my Liberty 2 Pro’s. I Love the buds, but I have an issue when I use them for listening to music. I always use both earbuds. When I first got them and paired them with my phone they would work perfectly fine. Every time I put them on both earbuds would be paired together and I could listen to the music right away. However since I updated the firmware ( not sure if this is a coincidence or not) when I put them both on, only the left on automatically comes on and I have to play with the on/off button to get the right one to sync up. I have to hit the button on the right earbud multiple times it seems.

It did not do this when I first got them. I am not sure what is going on , but this is extremely annoying. Can someone help?

Try a reset, put both buds in case, leave the lid open and hold the case button down until both buds flash red, close the case, then open it & try the buds again. See if that helps

Thankyou! That seemed to work. Any idea on why that happened so I can prevent that in the future?

Could of been an issue when they booted up after updating them.

That’s the mystery of software.
Often it doesn’t work but if it really works nobody knows why🤣

Yup, Been there done that!!