Soundcore liberty 2 pro deals

Hey all don’t know if this has already been posted or not but I was looking on the soundcore site and saw that both colors of the liberty 2 pros are currently on sale for 15% off (which is higher than amazons current 13%). Personally I hope more deals will come to the soundcore site to try to draw people away from amazon a little.

If you end up picking them up let me know!

1 Like

Maybe they listened to us lol. We did mention that there’s really no point in buying from Soundcore if Amazon has better prices already. Good to see it. I know @Shenoy posted Liberty Air 2 and Q10 deals on Anker community if I’m not wrong

1 Like

I posted it on the Anker community as well

Yea saw that :+1:. Btw are you having trouble sharing things to Twitter? I don’t see that button anymore on any article or photo uploads

EDIT: Nvm it was my AdBlocker that was causing the issue :man_facepalming:

Lol I had that once glad you figured it out

1 Like

Sales on the soundcore site are great. Combining that with notes for a coupon is even better.

1 Like

This is like one of the first I have seen on the site so I’m hoping there will be more and it I save up my notes hopefully I get a nice coupon as well. That is assuming that the coupon can be used on top of the discount

Great deals on L2P :clap::clap::clap:

I’m hoping there will be more and more deals on the soundcore site isn’t the future

I’m expecting L2P’s will go to $99 mark soon :thinking:

@Ice I hope your right but I don’t see that happening for a while now except maybe Black Friday or something

It can be. But only one coupon per order, you can’t stack multiples. And the extra value just disappears if the cost of the item is less than the coupon. So they aren’t ideal in all situations.

Actually there is 1 good reason and I found it out the hard way. There are companies that are selling Soundcore and Anker products with their warranty info inside, so when/if they break and you try to contact Soundcore they will want to help, but can’t. So yes, I agree that both the Anker and Soundcore website stores suck. Sorry guys, they do. There is nothing to them. They put more info about their products on amazon! Lol. So yes, let amazon do the middle manning, but make sure that when you buy a product it is Sold by AnkerDirect.

1 Like

Yup I only buy from Amazon because of that. Ebay is something I stay away from even if it is AnkerDirect. Maybe it’s the site that’s not appealing to me lol. But Anker’s and Soundcore’s customer service is better than any other I’ve experienced (and by over a mile too) so they would definitely want to go above and beyond to help. I’ve had firsthand experience on that myself. But if Soundcore can put similar discounts on their website, they can have more customers as they can see other stuff from Soundcore. I do like Soundcore website more than Anker though