Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version Review - Small Upgrade, Better Sound!

Welcome back fanboys and fangirls as promised we have another edition of the ever, if ever ending, series of,

THE WINTERRRR OFFF SOUNDCOREEEEE! (echo)

Once again as promised I have for all of you the review of the Liberty 2 Pro+ (upgraded version). These models were a nice throwback to when the originals came out and I am here to show them to all of you and everyone else! If you did not have a chance to see my previous post I had said that after these last two videos I would be wrapping up the mini series next month in May. I can’t share any details as to which models I will pick to wrap the series up with but I will make sure that they are the best reviews I can possibly make. I don’t have a timbale date as to when these videos will be released but I can assure you that these last two videos will be entertaining! As always like, comment and share for more and remember hugs not drugs!

Technoid

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the review. :+1:

I have the L2P, L2P+, and L3P. I have to say out of all of them, the L3P are my favorites.

I like them all, but if I could only have one, it would be the L3P!

1 Like

Thanks for the share. I have L2P so it was pretty interesting to find out what was upgraded

1 Like

Same the L3P are just the best well rounded package

1 Like

Appreciate the share and review

1 Like

Thanks for the review. The L3Ps are my favourites.

2 Likes