Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro: cannot update firmware from 3.82 to latest (4.75)

Hi,
I’ve succesfully updated firmware to 3.82, but my app says ‘its up to date’.
My app version is 3.0.1.
What shoud i do to get the latest firmware ?
thanks,
Piotr
Solution: Enable LDAC codec :slight_smile:

Latest firmware i’ve found is: 4.75:

2 Likes

I would suggest to contact customer support by email service@soundcore.com
Hopefully they will provide solution.

You probably need to enable LDAC in sound mode.

PS Mine jumped from 3.? to 4.? (a full number) when I enabled LDAC. It you have Apple (IOS), you may not be able to do this. I believe the only difference between 3.82 to 4.82 is having LDAC. I have an Android LG G8.

2 Likes

Well I was writing something about the LDAC and potential Apple and Android differences and got a work call. Come back and @Steve976 added the same info to his comment. (and was going to suggest Steve to tell which device he had used as well )

I guess you snooze and you lose.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Just trying to be thorough. :rofl:

1 Like

Thank YOU very much ! It worked.
Using easter egg in firmware update is sth new for me. But im glad it was easy one - developers could do sth like: tap left earbud 20 times then tap right 30 times then press both for 5 minutes - your firmware will update soon :slight_smile:

thanks again !
Piotr

2 Likes

Once you select your earbud or speaker within the app, it will provide an option to check for firmware updates.

If there is an update, there should be a red dot on one of the icons to press to take you to the update page (within the app)

You’re welcome! I’m happy to help! I’m glad we found a solution to your problem. :+1:

Glad the issue is solved