Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro Fit

Again, thanks so much. It seems the phone does BT 5, but the Shanling has 4.2.

As for the volume: it’s on again then off again. It’s baffling and frustrating, but right now seems okay.

I’ve just done a workout and the advice on getting a secure fit seems to have worked (although my workouts are far from vigorous) but tomorrow’s commute will be a true test. Everything’s become so erratic I’ve taken to travelling with two sets of wireless ear buds and a wired pair as back up!

1 Like

with wear detection off, if you’re getting audio cutout when alone far from interference then you have a hardware fault. If the issue is only when in crowded places with lots of other devices then there’s little you can do as there’s only so many Bluetooth channels and you’d have to use wired.

Q35. is a good wired ANC headphone.

That confused me, as it’s opposite to what I do, the earbuds are pointing down when inserted & then rotated 90 degrees to lock into ear (right bud turned anti clockwise to lock, & left earbud clockwise to lock)

That might work too for some ears. If that works for you then your Anti Helix must be further forwards.

Take a picture while you’re attempting it or get someone to help til a method works for you.

I love the fit of my L3P and the different wings My biggest issue is that the wings slide around and over the sensor hole when I put them in and take them out. It is not a big issue, but it is inconvenient for a top of the line audio product.

1 Like

You may want to to redo your wing/ear tips sizes in your ears. It should not be sliding

Thanks for replying. They slide around real easy on the devices even when the are not in my ears. I use the style that best gives me a tight seal in my ears. Here is a picture. It was perfect when I put them in, but they are loose on the device and twist when I take them out.

Dave
1647116893087234264875151773775|375x500

I can not see the pic. I have the l2 pro…but they are basically built similar. I know on the 2’s the ear wings have a slit in them that fits on a notch on the earbuds. It will help them from slipping around.

Thank you so much. I was having the issue of the buds falling out but loved the sound quality. Come to find out I was twisting the buds the wrong way and trying to get the hook to hold on to the anti tragus lol some how it works on my left but my right ain’t trying to hear it. Now thanks to you guys I have it hooked in the right place and I can move all over and they ain’t going anywhere. Created this account just to thank you.

2 Likes

Good to know! Welcome!

Nice to hear your issue is now sorted. Now you can enjoy the full benefit of the L3Ps :smile:

I concur on the complaint about fit. I’ve had the Liberty 3 Pro for a couple of months now and am finally accepting that I’ve got to just find a different set to go with given that I’ve exhausted the options for getting a good fit with these. I previously owned the Liberty 2 Pro and had absolutely no fit issues.

1 Like

There is no right perfect fit everyone type product. The challenging part is not Soundcore’s but yourself, knowing immediately what works for you.

In this thread you have users who this worked immediately, others who it worked after tweaking, and those who it doesn’t work for.

For me the issue is that Soundcore has too many similar products so making it more challenging for a consumer to make the best educated choice.

I suspect with concentration you can whittle it down to 4 designs, upgraded annually to the current technology. Stick, over-ear, in-ear, headphones. Not the A3i, dot, P2, P2i, P2 mini, P3, P3i, L3P…

Now that the Sport X10 is out, I wish wish wishhh that they make some similar hooks for the LP3 pro :frowning: or maybe even the hooks like on the Beats fit. Those kind of hooks would stay so well in/around my ears and stop hurting me :frowning:

1 Like