Soundcore Liberty 4 - This Really Changes Everything!

Hey sound core fans welcome back today I have a different video for all of you to watch. Instead of a review, I have my regular tech show and we discuss the Liberty 4 and why this changes things for soundcore forever!! Like comment and share https://youtu.be/eq_lyN5zKOQ

6 Likes

If get a chance will check it out

You might want to pump the breaks at least until you receive them. Most reviewers seem to say the L3P sound slightly better which would make sense considering the relative size of the driver(s) (Physics and all).

Edit All the extras are nice and all, but all I really care about is how they sound (the extras to me are just that extras). I buy speakers, headphones, and earbuds to listen to them, not take my heart-rate, just like I buy a TV to watch it. I’m funny that way.

What I’m trying to say is for me having more extras (fluff) doesn’t make them better, sounding better makes them better.

2 Likes

So he doesn’t have a unit and just opinion on opinion?

I refuse on principle to look at the video, anything with an explanation mark is in my “junk” for hype clickbait.

Truth doesn’t need hype and so certainly doesn’t need another “view”.

2 Likes

In the video he mentioned he bought them with his own money, but doesn’t have them yet. Hence my comment.

1 Like

That’s $150 now.

So get, review, return?

Your representation of the consensus of reviews of L4 less good sound than L3P is what I’m seeing so far too.

I am waiting for a teardown, intellectual curiosity. Funny, you’re most interested in how they sound, I’m more interested in the specs of the battery and the length of the armature to try to figure out if hardware or software reasons for the reviews. Takes all sorts.

Sat wearing my Q30. Which I also bought with my money. $56.

1 Like

I hear what you’re saying. I was just saying my main concern on the above items (really anything stereo - sound related), is how does it sound.

The other things are cool and all, but for me nothing tops how does it (they) sound.

Different strokes, for different folks! :grinning:

1 Like

I think a lot of you guys took my video the wrong way so allow me to clarify. First this video is my tech show, not a review, i just report the facts then give my opinion that’s how my show operates. Second, all my products i pay for because that’s how all my reviews are done and I’m proud of that fact because everyone does and it shows i support soundcore financially. Third and most importantly i keep all products i own when purchasing. So if you watch thank you but if you don’t that’s fine as well. I am a reviewer secondary and a tech show host first. I shared this video to not ask for clickbates cause if you watched you’d see but mainly cause this sets up my review when they arrive. I hope that you all now understand and that clears it up

1 Like

Also shoutout to the soundcore team as well on twitter for sharing it out and showing their support

1 Like

That’s fair and i get where your coming from my position was that i liked that Soundcore is willing to take risks and do something first for a change cause most companies wait for others to go first then build off after them but i admire soundcore trying new things and taking the initiative first this time around, but i am more a sound guy myself

2 Likes

What has Soundcore done first?

Fine but then

So actually a clickbait.

Suggest you share your opinion here of what you see is the direction of Soundcore, and what you think of the L4, in text. It’s not a copy-paste target to generate video views. Surely? After all …

Again, idk why your taking this so personally idk why your going at it but that’s my show and it’s your opinion and I can’t change that

1 Like

Great video! Can’t wait for your review when it comes out

1 Like

The thing is soundcore ‘did it again’. Without anyyhing being aforesaid. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯