Soundcore liberty air 2 battery support

I just bough the liberty air 2 on prime day and the battery levels for the right and left earbuds are not identical. The right earbud says it’s at 40% when the left is at 60% or even 80%. Is there a defect with my earbuds and if it is, how do I return them since I bought them from amazon.? I’d appreciate any help. Thank you.

I wouldn’t return them. I had nine since April and the updates I got so far made it much better for phone calls and also added a few nice features.

Yes, the battery goes down at different rates. Master goes faster than slave and sometimes shows 80 to 40 which is quite strange. But 1 tip, once you have that number, put the master in the charging case, close it and the slave should now become the master. Take the other one out of the case now and it will show at 80 (I know, with literally 1 min charge) and you are good to go! I tested mine today doing that and was able to get 5h40 mins of music playing at 85% volume and 1 10 min WhatsApp voice call before one died and the other one lasted another 20 mins and made it to 6h. Not bad! Is not 7h but since they charge so fast, it doesn’t bother me at all.

I do think the battery level reading is a bit off tbh, hopefully the next update will fix that.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I really don’t want to return anything more make myself anxious for making a bad purchase. I reall hope they give more precise readings for the battery levels for both the case and each individual buds.