Soundcore Liberty Air 2 makes a place in CNET 2019's top tech products of the year!

CNET names 2019’s top tech products of the year

Soundcore Liberty Air 2 has been named as one of 2019’s Top Tech Products by CNET

Great job Soundcore team!

4 Likes

Nice. I love my liberty air 2.

2 Likes

My wife absolutely loves hers. Now I want to get a set of mine own.

2 Likes

Nice! Congrats Soundcore! Well deserved.

2 Likes

CNET is not the easiest of people to impress. This is a win in itself.

Congratulations and I can’t wait for my own to arrive and finally hear this technology…

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, @Shenoy! First time I’d seen it. Went ahead and shared across out LinkedIn and Twitter!

2 Likes

@Shenoy I’ve added an image and pinned this. Will reward your points now.

2 Likes

I am glad @Loz !

Hope to see more Soundcore products making way into this list and other top lists every year, :+1:

1 Like

thanks again! :pray:

1 Like

Congrats to entire Soundcore team and @Loz the face of the team I know here so far! :tada::tada::balloon::balloon:

2 Likes

Congrats Soundcore, this is well deserved. I absolutely love my Liberty Air 2.

1 Like

Congrats on the well deserved PR for the Soundcore brand!

1 Like

There was a time I would not use a piece of software of hardware unless it rated well on CNET. I still check to see if they’ve rated a product before I consider it.
So much is out there now not all make it to CNET.

1 Like

Its always nice to see brands I am loyal to become popular with the hard to please crowds. Do not have liberty air 2 (yet) but everything I do have I like.

1 Like

Cool to get added to the list. They were recommended on another article by cnet back in november, so makes sense.

1 Like