Hello and good day!
I’m hoping you can help me with pairing my Liberty Air 2 Earbuds.
First, i purchased them yesterday on , at my local Electronics Retail Shop
I followed the directions on the manual, and it is not working for me.
Critical Information: My Phone : Brand new Samsung Galaxy 10 plus( i wait a year and buy an older phone at a better price!)
- The earbuds are removed from package and inserted into case;
- Case is left until a full charge
- Phone Bluetooth is turned on and scanning for device
- Immediately, it identifies : ( Soundcore Liberty Air 2-L) and (Soundcore Liberty Air 2)
- I press the first one, it connects
- I press the second one, it connects
- I put on the earbuds, turn on some music on my phone and music only emits from one earbud.
- Not that it won’t play music in the other earbud, it will only play from one side or the other. Not both together.
- Now, the manual says, tap twice to pause or play music. OK. I tap the side thats playing and it pauses the music, then i double tap the other earbud, that wasn’t playing, and it starts playing music from that side only. So it can go back and forth. I keep playing with this, the one that plays, I double tap, it pauses, as it should,i double tap again, and it resumes the music, as it should. Like i said, after the pause, i double tap the earbud that wasn’t playing and it begins playing, but leaves the other earbud muted.
- So, my next attempt, i turn on the music, and open the Soundcore app.
- First thing that appears, is a screen, that says , " Searching"
- Next screen says, at the top of the page, " Select"
- I’m given 2 options: Liberty Air 2 and Liberty Air 2
- Since they are both the same, i click on the top one, " Connect "
- This next screen, is where the app stops and won’t let me continue on any further. The page is of the two earbuds, one is prominently shown, with the letter L , wrapped around a broken/segmented green line. The other earbud is shown, but not prominently, its kind of shaded out, yet clearly visible.
- When i touch/click on the L with segmented green circle, it displays, what looks like a full battery symbol, for 2 seconds, then goes back to the L wrapped around a segmented green circle.
- At the bottom of the page, is text, that says: Connect both sides of device to explore all features"
- Also, the prominently shown earbud, " L ", which I’m sure is telling me , that this is the Left ear bud with full battery charge, but as I’m walking through this explanation with you, the music is coming out of my right ear.
- So, I thought I’d try something different. Because of point 18, I double tapped on the right ear bud, it paused, then i double tapped on the left side, and the music resumed, on the left side, but, it changed nothing about the screen image. It still only showed the left earbud prominently. I’ve attached a screen shot at this point.
- Done! I don’t know what to do at this point. Your help would be greatly appreciated.