Soundcore Liberty Air2 really low volume on zoom via laptop

Just received the LA2 earphones. They work perfectly on my Samsung phone for music and calls. Also paired to my laptop and listening to music is great. Problem is with zoom. The volume 9f others on the call is really low (almost inaudible). However they can hear me really clearly. I tried tapping the buds but nothing happened. I’ve checked the settings on the laptop and doesn’t make any difference. This only seems to be with zoom and it is important I can make the ear buds work for laptop calls, not just my phone. How can I control the volume?!

Did you tried to increase speaker volume on your laptop?

I did, but it made no difference to the ear buds. Strangely, when I checked settings, I had set the volume at level 70/100 and yet the actual volume was way less. I can’t seem to find how to increase the volume if I can’t do it through the ear buds.

For zoom you can follow These instructions and adjust volume that way

I’m assuming you’re using a Windows laptop so here are some things you should see:

1. Click on the volume control button in the taskbar

2. In that menu, you should see couple different options like Headphones and Headsets

3. Select the one with “(Hands-Free AG)” when on Zoom calls because that mode is used for mic. Some times it auto selects that output but other times it doesn’t.

4. Adjust volume and voila it should increase/decrease earbud volume. If it doesn’t, then we have a different problem. Once you select that output, you can also adjust volume via earbuds if you have set that operation via Soundcore phone app

1 Like

I know you would need just the call on and audio off in normal circumstances but do not think you have that with the pc.

I would say delete all connection to phone and pc, reset the earbuds and then just connect to pc.

I do think as @Tank stated that Zoom has been an issue as well