Soundcore Liberty Pro 2 - right ear bud not working

Both ear buds were working properly a couple of days back. I put them back into the case after using as normal. Today when I put them in the right ear bud did not respond. I can see there is a dim light showing - not a bright white light that shows e.g. when charging.

The left ear bud worked as usual - I turned it on and off a couple of times. I tried connecting my phone a couple of times but only the left ear bud works.

To try to sort out the problem, I put them in the case and fully charged them, I also did a reset of the earbuds whilst in the case with the top open, but still the same thing. No response from the right earbud but still a dim light showing.

Can anyone help?

If you did the reset and charge, I would say contact service@soundcore.com. They may give you additional instructions to try as well.

2 Likes

Slim chance but look carefully for anything covering the pins on the right bud or pins.

1 Like

Good call…

I checked the pins but they’re all good.

I’m not sure what’s going on. I thought I’d try them again about 10 hours after leaving them in the case today. After holding down the button on the right earbud for about 10 secs it made a single beep then the turning off notes.

So I tried turning it on again by holding down the button for about 10 secs - nothing happened until I stopped pushing the button then the turning on notes played and it was able to connect to my phone. However, the left ear bud would not connect to the right. Then after turning the right ear bud off it will now not turn on again!!

I will contact the service email address I think.