SoundCore Liberty Pro 3 Connection Issues

I’ve just recently got the LP3’s (For my birthday) and the connection with my laptop is horrible. It cuts out frequently and it even sometimes changes the music to one ear and noise cancellation into the other. It rarely does disconnect on my phone but it still does.
Overall on the laptop, the connection is horrible, cuts out, disconnects, uses one ear only, while on phone it does it rarely. Is this a hardware issue or a software issue? Please HELPP!! I’m not sure if i should just get a replacement or this is a problem that is reoccurring and will be fixed?

Old bluetooth hardware on laptop?

Sorry what does this mean?

Sorry, ive tried this and it hasn’t worked. Im not sure if its the laptop or not.

So it’s a process of elimination. The fact your phone is less bad implies it is your laptop.

For laptops try:

• eliminate if it’s Wifi intereference, have some local media, disable Wifi and play the media. If this is less bad then you have some Wifi interference, move to 5Ghz Wifi and see if working.
  • If not done already, delete your laptop bluetooth pairing for the buds and reboot, pair again. See if working.
  • How old is your laptop’s hardware? If very old bluetooth version then that would usually cause issues. Look up your laptop’s spec, if its older than Bluetooth 5.0 (say 4.2) then buy a new Bluetooth dongle at least 5.0
  • Stop looking for Liberty Pro 3 issues, instead search for Windows bluetooth tips and tricks. Also look for bluetooth issues with your make model of laptop. This is probably not Soundcore caused.

Sorry man my laptop has 5.2 and over bluetooth. Ive tried to search for bluetooth troubleshooting but nothing has helped. Its all leads back to the earphones

most music i listen to is usually downloaded

Have you made sure when on laptop you are not also connected to anything else? That’s the most common cause of hiccups.

Well if it were bad on phone as well it would be a slamdunk proof it’s the buds at fault but you saying worse on laptop implies it’s bad software. So device drivers, settings, something in your laptop device driver and audio settings. Or it’s a version issue between the Bluetooth profiles of phone and laptop. As such it’s digging into both your laptop appropriate forums and Windows forums for tips’n’tricks.

There’s no inherent known reason why this would be bad just for the LP3.

I don’t see any words where you said you’d reset the buds and deleted pairing and re-paired. Have you?

If not then it:

• delete all pairings on everything ever paired
  • disable all bluetooth on everything ever paired, noting that some items in the house may accidentally pair like certain BT transmitters, and sometimes a naughty person nearby.
  • reset the buds.
  • Wait, leave the buds in the case a few minutes
  • Reboot laptop. Sometimes simply a reboot fixes a Windows glitch.
  • Enable laptop BT, pair with buds.
  • See if that fixes it.
  • If that does then pair with the phone.
  • If that then makes the laptop at fault then there’s a conflict of bluetooth versions going on and only have one of them bluetooth enabled at any particular time.

Note these buds claim multipoint but that doesn’t work with anything Windows as it doesn’t like sharing, it transmits still and so if the buds are also connected that would totally explain choppiness. Don’t share anything between Windows and a phone at same time. Not until a higher-end chip gets into future Soundcore products which can run two concurrent streams.

Hi, thank you for helping me but ive tried everything, Ive already reset them, deleted them and everything, ive even tested it on another laptop of my girlfriend it and it has the saame problem. Ive done all that you have asked me and it has been having some bad issues

If you’ve exhausted all the common methods to fix then by elimination have to contact support.

Include write-up of fault, all you have already tried, proof of purchase, serial number (from packaging, photo), delivery address and email service@soundcore.com

Have you checked the laptop manufacturers website for driver updates?
I would also check their support forums to see if there are any other Bluetooth issues discussed.
Also bare in mind that Windows is not the best at cleaning up after uninstalling software/hardware. It leaves a lot of stuff behind in the registry that can compound attempts to solve problems. These remnants can be cleaned out manually, but unless you’re confident enough to do so it’s not advisable to try it yourself. Have a good dig around in the Windows Knowledge Base too. That may have a few answers.

1 Like