Soundcore Life A2 NC Tech Advisor Review

Since the new buds were featured on the Amazon livestream this past week I saw this nice review that also talks about Soundcore new launch

4 Likes

It says these are hybrid ANC.

I’d like to see a teardown of these to see if there is a microphone inside.

It’s certainly possible as these only have a single dynamic driver.

It would be interesting to see if Soundcore can place a microphone inside the L2P speaker design of an armature inside a driver. It makes sense they can with these A2 NC as there’s more space to insert the microphone.

Lack of AptX implies not Qualcomm. Guessing BES?

The shape is inherently easier to make the IP rating.

I see no mention of Bluetooth performance. These non-stick shape buds necessarily have smaller antennas so should be worse BT.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

Great review

1 Like

Lil harsh on the review. Good share.

I haven’t looked at the review and will when I get home from work.

I have a pair and they sound good and work well. But I’m not in impressed with the design and fit. I can’t get a good fit with any of the supplied earbuds and wings. The large wings aren’t designed to fit in the case and causes the case not to properly close and the buds won’t seat completely. This causes the earbuds not to charge.

The only way to fix this is to remove the wings before storage. That’s annoying. So these are a no for me. But, before returning them, I let my wife test drive them and she loves them. She was able to use the smaller wings and earpads. With this setup there’s no issues.

She says the sound quality is awesome , NC works so well she has to turn them off at work or she can’t hear when people comes up to her desk. The mics work great for phone calls and zoom calls.

So she got a fancy pair of TWS

1 Like

Great review!

1 Like

As an owner of these buds I can say that was a very accurate review. About six weeks ago I saw these pop up and after I read the product description I honestly believed that someone, somewhere made a big mistake. How can a set of earbuds with all these options go for $79? Needless to say, I jumped on them and I’m glad I did. How these are still flying under the radar, I don’t know. Good job, Soundcore!

1 Like

Excelent review

1 Like