Soundcore Life Note 3S Review

Hey Soundcore fans, Technoid here it’s good to be back on here interacting with all of you I hope you all are starting a new year off with a bang! So when we last spoke I made a promise to do a winter series of Soundcore reviews and I’m happy to say that today is the day we start that!

Today I bring you the start of…THE WINTERRR OFFFF SOUNDDDDDDDCOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!
(Dramatic echo)

Here is the first of many reviews to come this winter starting with the Life Note 3S! https://youtu.be/u32LzRATHiY

I hope you all enjoy the video and as always feedback is appreciated! (I love all the thank you from you guys but let’s get some engagement going in the reply tab! Love interacting with all of you)

5 Likes

We fight the cold winter, and you are walking under the palm trees :star_struck: ?!
It’s not okay.
Greetings from frosty Poland :snowflake:!

3 Likes

I love Poland! Y’all had a great UFC champion hope Jan gets the title back #polishpower

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s cold and snowy here in NE PA as well @sodojka . Those guys that live in warm weather States like to rub it in. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh don’t worry I’ll be back in the cold soon!

2 Likes

Nice review. Thanks for sharing.

I’m glad you know our master Jan Błachowicz.
Unfortunately, he has recently lost a fight, but soon there will be another fight ( with Aleksader Rakic on March 26 :muscle::fist_left:t2:.)

1 Like

Can’t wait for that one! He’s a great person and was a great champion! I hope he gets it back

1 Like

I hope you know I was just joking around @Michael_Frasca. I wish we had warmer weather and Palm Trees. I actually lived in Mesa, AZ for a couple of years. Every winter I ask myself, what was I thinking coming back to the cold weather?

2 Likes

ofc I knew you were joking! And truthfully I am in Florida taking care of my dad for the winter until college starts back, for me.

2 Likes