Soundcore Life Note both earbuds have cumulatively 4 mics, but works only one's

I just bought Soundcore Life Note today. I am testing it from the time I have received it. It has 4 mics in two earbuds, each one has 2 mics. But when both the earbuds are connected to phone, during call only right one’s mic captures sound, left earbud’s mic is simply not working, it is not capturing any sound. The strange thing is, when I connect the earbuds separately, it captures voice very well. Is it the issue only I am facing? Or what? Is that how it works or my product is faulty? If this have 4 mics, all should work cumulatively, isn’t it? Please suggest.

1 Like

I am facing the same thing. Should I opt for a exchange?

2 Likes

Am also facing same problem. Please suggest what to do? Did anyone opted for exchange? Did 2nd one working well.

1 Like

Hi all,
When I asked corresponding team regarding same issue they replayed like this,

Dear Narendar Reddy,

Thank you for contacting us and letting us know about this issue.

Please be noted that the right earbud is the main earbud. It connects to the device directly. The left one connects to the right one first and then connects to the device. There are two microphones on each earbud. However, when you take a call, only the two microphones on the main earbud are working. Thanks for your understanding.

The left earbud of this model can be used singly. You can choose “Life Note-L” to pair, then the left one would be the main earbud. And the two microphones on the left earbud would be working.

Please do let me know if you have any other questions. Have a good day!

Jade

Ticket#71947143

Soundcore Customer Support

Soundcore | HEAR IT. FEEL IT.

Hope it resolves your doubts. So our microphones working properly no need to worry.

1 Like

It’s because this company makes crap products. Look around the website, it’s flash with no substance. Their more worried about selling a band or artist than their product.