Soundcore Life P2 Make it in Cycling article

I was so happy and surprised at first to see the soundcore life P2 recommended for cycling but definitely well deserved. Personally, I’m more of a spirit dot 2 person myself.

1 Like

Cyclists, joggers and walkers should not have anything in their ears, it removes our primary sense of danger.

1 Like

It is the most common reason I only use 1 earbuds during some activities such as work and home.

I want to remove the primary sense of danger from my wife and supervisor knowing that I can hear them. :rofl:

Although I can walk away from my supervisor if she is mad and want me to fix something done by somebody else, but I can not walk away from my wife. :rofl:

I put things over / in both ears when stationary or needing to concentrate, but cringe at the notion of cycling with anything in ears.

The recent lockdowns means more people walking in the nearby park, that’s a good thing, but they walk with things in their ears so my “excuse me” from behind isn’t heard til I’m effectively shouting then they give me a “so rude” reaction.

Typical day I’m biking with the wired Slim buds around my neck to listen if I’m stationary.

1 Like

I’d agree, I’d prefer the dot 2s just because of the profile. But also realizing the dangers of being oblivious to the outside noises… may only have 1 in if near busy places.

1 Like

I do enjoy the dots but I have developed a tap issue. I think it is me but lol I feel like I am doing Morse code sometimes in my ear.

1 Like

yeah I’m not big on the tap and often find that i use my phone to control the things i need but still i love their low profile and how well they stay in my ears

1 Like

Overall I love the dots and p2. I like the p2 button and the neo button. I switch from a couple pairs that I lose that touch… LOL

1 Like

Great read :+1:

1 Like