Soundcore Life P3 videos

From what I understand the P3’s should be coming out shortly. I’ve heard it will be the beginning of July.

I think the 6th and for 80 based on the 25 percent off is equal to 20 dollars.

1 Like

Not sure yet they launch for the US and a couple other countries in the begining of July but I am not sure if it will come to India then or later or what the situation with that will be

1 Like

They indeed offer tremendous options for the asking price. If it comes to india it will be near 80$

1 Like

Agreed looking at the specs leased so far they look like they will be a great pair of earbuds so I do hope they launch everywhere so everyone gets the chance to really love and enjoy them

Is it launched yet? Thought delayed a couple of days.

Nope it’s still set to early July and unclear which countries are getting the initial release. I’m guessing it’s safe to assume all the countries with early bird coupons will have them available on launch which I think is July 5th or around there

2 Likes

July 5 is the launch right…? I already saw whole review in Geeky Stuff yt channel… Thats why i am eagerly waiting for this

1 Like

Just checked their site and it says July 6th with the coupon needing to be bought before July 5th if you are going to use the discount

1 Like

So probably they will be rewards on here in August or so… Get ready for a competitive month.

I asked @anker and @soundcore in twitter, instagram and where not… When do they arrive… But they not responding.

1 Like

That’s marketing for you. Making you want to buy a product you know next to nothing about.

July 6th stands out for when you know more. That is the day after expiry for the discount early bird.

1 Like

I agreee :slightly_smiling_face:

I want to know one thing… Does the life p3 comes with HearID like libert air2 pro?

Early bird price announced on Aliexpress

1 Like

Coming out on July 6th according to Soundcore.

1 Like

From a product portfolio perspective, you should watch the Anker Japan Summit video. While not in English you do detect the portfolio intentions of:

• Neo = entry level
  • P3 = mid range
  • Pro = high end.

They seem to be aiming for a pro around $200, a mid around $100 , and entry less.

As technology improves, all levels improve. The P3 is the mid improving.

What we yet to see is the high end punch up. There are hints, but I suspect we have to let this next mid release to have its launch for then the pro next upgrade to become public.

1 Like

so with that logic the price to enter on entry level is increasing then and those who need extreme budget options will have to settle for older models or sales

Agree. The general trend is towards higher unit prices.

The P3 with the discount is double the price of the existing commonly discounted P2. P3 is £80-25% = £60. The P2 is often at £30. I bought P2 for £33 15 months ago.

I believe the intention is to offer more features for more money, and steal customers from higher end rivals. Because if you don’t you’re left competing at the other end on cost.

We are only seeing half the story, give another month or so we’d see the next launch.

2 Likes

Another one landed. I don’t know how to embed in this platform, so I’ll put the link.

Tools Electro Diy. He gives full tests!

2 Likes