Soundcore Life Q30 Custom EQ setting issue

Recently purchased the Life Q30. Have been testing it for about a week now. Every aspect has been great so far. I use the Q30’s on ios and android and have the soundcore app on both systems.

Recently noticed that there is a custom EQ being created wherein the EQ settings are made slightly higher at every band automatically. This EQ profile being created happens to be a slight elevation of the previously/last used custom EQ.

Is this something anyone else experiences. This creation of new EQ happens mostly on the IOS device.

I have noticed this too. A similar thing on my Rave Neo and Motion Boom speakers sometimes. I don’t know what causes it but as long as I set a custom EQ and leave the app alone after that it isn’t an issue.

@winfred maybe you guys need to look into this? It sure seems weird that it increases randomly. Could it be because you have it connecting on iOS and Android apps? @matthew2ndson do you use iOS and Android both or just 1?

I use IOS. And as I stated I experience a “similar” thing. The settings don’t increase, I just get a clone of the settings.

Hmm I guess my theory was incorrect then. I would say we wait until Monday or so for Soundcore team to be back

Same problem here.I get sometimes a new “custom” EQ preset and setting are a little bit changed.
Posted it already:

Never got an answer :frowning:

Hi everyone,

has Anker/Soundcore lookied into this issue at all?

I’m also experiencing a similar issue on my Q30’s, namely: when I create a Custom EQ setting and select it, then turn off my headphones and turn them on again – when they connect to the Soundcore app , the app will be set to a NEW Custom setting that the app created by itself with my Custom EQ settings from before, except that all of the bands from my Custom EQ setting will be lowered by 1 Db (-1 Db for everything)! Why does this happen and how come it hasn’t been addressed yet?

I’m on iOS using the latest version of the Soundcore app and firmware 1.90.

I have this same issue with my Dot 2 NCs. It persists through the latest firmware update. I will go into the app to find one or more new “custom” eq settings exist with all settings lowered 1db from my saved settings. Strangely it has never happened with my Liberty 2 Pro settings. It’s very annoying though.

I have the same issue, I’m hoping it will be fixed with next firmware