Soundcore Life Q35 Review - JDubb

Just posted my full review of the Soundcore Life Q35, hope you all enjoy it!

4 Likes

Thanks for the test and your work!

1 Like

Absolutely!

I had been waiting for your review when a bunch of other dropped. Great job as always!

1 Like

Right on! Thanks for that

1 Like

Great review! Thanks for this. :+1:

1 Like

Bad review. Why should I pay 50 € more for the Q35 instead of Q30? Because of Sony Codec LDAC? For iPhone user no argument.Because of on-off feature?Really? Sorry, the Q35 is an overpriced hyped product, Price will fall as always.

Interesting point of view. I’d be more inclined to accept your opinion if this was a comparison video between the 30 and 35 (which this is not), but to say the review was bad simply because you don’t like the product or feel it doesn’t meet your needs feels a little harsh.

To each his own I suppose.

Furthermore, all products debut at their premium price and decrease over time. That’s how it product releases work… so to say in a way to imply there is something wrong with that doesn’t make much sense either.

2 Likes

It seems like he’s throwing a hissy fit. If he doesn’t think the upgrades are worth the increase then the simple answer is not to buy it. No reason to troll your review.

2 Likes

You keep writing the same thing, probably in the 5th thread. If you do not like the price, do not buy, or wait for the promotion when the price is lower. It’s easy to criticize the work of testers, it’s harder to write something meaningful yourself

2 Likes

As with everything, the price will fall.

A comparison to the other products is nice, but not what everyone is going to do. There are others out there though.

Nice review.

1 Like