Soundcore Life Tune (Q30 retail variant) switches between anc modes without me pressing anything

I bought a Soundcore Life Tune headphone 5 months ago, (don’t mind the “Tune” it’s just the retail Version of the Q30’s.) They worked absolutely fine for 4 months but about a month ago I started having issues with it, so I sent them into repair.

This week: I got a sms from my retailer saying that they didn’t repair it but would give me a new one. I said alright, and picked them up. That was a couple days ago. Now I haven’t gone out with them too many times yet, but every time went out: it immediately started tripping, going crazy and keeps switching between anc modes without me doing anything. My old pair never did anything like that.

The day before yesterday, and yesterday, you could at least press the physical ANC button and it would stay. But today when I went out: it kept switching and I couldn’t even use the ANC button even though I pressed it, hard. Only after about 20 seconds, it would actually function and switch.

Does it happen whether you’re inside or outside? I ask because if it does, they are obviously defective. If so either contact the Retailer or Soundcore directly.:

1 Like