Soundcore Livestream: Unboxing and First Impressions

WATCH LIVE HERE

Who’s up for not one but two unboxings? We’re giving you the first hands-on looks at Soundcore’s latest and much-anticipated products, Liberty 3 Pro and Soundcore Frames! It’s been a busy yet exciting month for all of us and we’ve got more coming!

The livestream will be hosted by @william.ward so take this opportunity to ask any questions you have about our latest earbuds and audio glasses! The livestream will be showcased on Twitter, featuring our special guest Antwan, better known as New Stuff TV.

Here’s what you should know to join in the fun!

Livestream Schedule: Monday, November 1st - 8PM (GMT), 3PM (EDT), 12PM (PDT)

Soundcore’s Twitter Handler: @soundcoreaudio

To make things even better, we’ll have a quiz session where you could win coupons to spend on Soundcore.com. If you’re interested in getting the all-new Soundcore Frames, using these coupons would help you save $$!

For those of you who are still unsure if you should get your hands on Liberty 3 Pro or Soundcore Frames (or both), we’ve gathered some reviews to help you decide! Check them out below:

• Forbes: “There are several other audio brands selling glasses that have speakers built-in, but the difference with Soundcore Frames is the large range of frame styles available at launch. The wearer can easily change from one frame style to another, simply by using Soundcore’s Pull and Plug quick-release system that enables consumers to easily swap to a different style.”

• TechRadar: “The Soundcore Frames look to be making some genuine improvements over the competition.”

• Forbes: “If you’re looking for a great-sounding pair of earphones that have ANC that works, the Liberty 3 Pro could be your best bet.”

• MightyGadget: “The Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro ticks about every box you could want from a pair of TWS earbuds and it does it while costing significantly less than big brand names.”

Seeing these, are you all pumped up for the livestream? Because we are! Let us know what you’d like us to talk about and send in your questions! We’ll try our best to get them answered. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and see you there!

9 Likes

OK but when I go to your Twitter page it directs me back here.

https://twitter.com/soundcoreaudio/status/1455204664497029128

1 Like

I can’t find it either. If someone has a link, please post it.
Edit it looks like 8 GMT is 4 Eastern and 1 Pacific.

1 Like

So when I go to Soundcore on Twitter

https://twitter.com/soundcoreaudio

I scroll down and see this

When I click on it, it sends me right back to this thread here.

There’s no coming soon type video scene like you get on Youtube.

Nice catch @Steve976.

I was thinking it was 8 eastern instead of 8 gtm. (although 8gtm is better for others).but got back on and realized it was 8 gtm. Guess 4 pm is the time for US to watch or about 22 min for us all

Facebook took us back here as well. So all directs to here and then to Twitter.

1 Like

Same here. The Billy Preston song : “Will it go round in Circles” is playing in my head.

1 Like

Will is on now.

https://twitter.com/soundcoreaudio/status/1455259596394799109?t=VevtfxnnDqkdqT3gzdmdwQ&s=19

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/soundcoreaudio/status/1455259596394799109

First time using Twitter livestream. I found I could only type on my tiny phone not on laptop. Setting up a Android VM to see if can connect keyboard. I am a geek so love the challenge.

I see if I won $15 I can’t win $20 :sleepy:

Thanks for sharing @Winniew95. I’m planning to check out as many reviews as I can so I see if these will work for my needs.

2 Likes

Fun stream I joined near the end.

Yay I won with first to answer last question

Or did I?

1 Like

Good livestream start time. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:.
It was the first time I attended.

2 Likes

Nice live stream @william.ward
It was my first livestream on Twitter so had some issues :grin:

3 Likes

It was a good Live Stream @william.ward. I’m glad I was able to attend! :+1:

1 Like

I just realised

I guess Antwan got busy. He did release a review later.

I saw it on Twitter too late and wasn’t able to watch it live. I just finished watching it and @william.ward was an awesome host! I’m definitely going to be reading up on the Liberty 3 Pro as that is what I’m most interested in. :fire: