Soundcore Mini 3 - My First Impressions

Let me start this off by thanking Soundcore and @william.ward for sending this to me. I won it by finishing tied for 3rd on August’s Monthly Leader Board. Thank You Very Much!

Opening:
Now lets get down to it. When I opened it up I was surprised by how small it is. I’ve seen reviews but it looked bigger. Well I can say don’t go by the size, this little speaker Rocks. I haven’t had a lot of time to play with it, but I can say I’m pleased so far!

Stats:
Fully Waterproof - IPX7
Playing Time - 15 Hours
USB C charging (Cord Included) :+1:
Soundcore App Support including Customizable EQ
Bass Up Technology - Bass Port on the bottom
Party Cast - Link up to 100 Speakers
Handy Loop to clip it to whatever or carry it by.

If you are looking for a small waterproof (IPX7) speaker, chick this one out. I don’t think you will be disappointed. I may have to get another one for the cubby holes/cup holders on my Golf Cart. It will probably end up in my Bathroom though. Waterproof, small, and kicks out some good sound. The Bass this little guy puts out is quite surprising!

I’ll update this as I get a chance to listen to it some more. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I’ll answer them to the best of my ability.

4 Likes

Nice little review. I like the cup comparison

1 Like

That’s just a regular size coffee cup. I think in comparison to it’s size it’s really quite surprising , both the amount and quality of sound it puts out! Color me impressed. :smiley:

1 Like

I would suggest to put something under the speaker,
otherwise it would “dance” on special surfaces, if basses are too strong.
It’s because of the position of the membrane and the reflex principle.

1 Like

Thanks for your first impression when you open the Mini 3 :+1:t2:.
It’s a good alternative to the Flare and Flare mini; for people who like a minimalist look or who do not like flickering lights.
Interesting photos. The cup photo gives you a good idea of the speaker size.
Maybe someday you will buy more of them and do something like this at home :joy::

1 Like

Of course its possible to switch off the “light organ” of all Flare models.
I would get crazy to watch this kind of flickering.

I prefer true stereo (TWS) given by Flare and Flare mini.
Perfect for me!

1 Like

Nice review. Nice photos.

1 Like

A little update. I’ve had a few days to use the Mini 3 and I continue to be impressed. It’s not that it just puts out a lot of sound, it’s that it also sounds good (well rounded).

I’ve shown it to some people while I was out and about. So far they have been impressed as well. Soundcore worked some magic with this little guy.

2 Likes

Your Motion Boom has competition in your home :joy:.

Took a few pictures of the Mini 3 Today while I was on a nature walk.

2 Likes

Interesting photo. Next time, be careful not to let the squirrels steal your speaker into the hole :joy:.

1 Like

Nice review. I also won one of these in the giveaway, and can honestly say that it is pretty spectacular for it’s size.

3 Likes

I agree 100%.

2 Likes

Could use a twin brother to compare with Motion Boom :grinning:.

1 Like