Soundcore Mini 3 Pro (New Soundcore App Update)

Hey guys, just noticed that they’ve added a new speaker to the app, the ‘Soundcore Mini 3 Pro’. Anyone got any insights? Looks like there’s some lights added like the Flare series

Cheers

Rich

2 Likes

Correct there is an app update.

This is probably being phased roll out so not everyone gets it immediately.

Screenshot_20210309_201318

That product is not launched and is against ToS to discuss it. Thread probably get deleted…

There’s nothing about it on FCC but that might be because it is purely cosmetic, i.e. adding lights is not changing its EM.

Cannot say much but :zipper_mouth_face: it’s a mix of Soundcore Mini 2 + Flare rings + PartyCast

3 Likes

Oooo sounds exciting can’t wait to hear more

1 Like

Confirmed.

New app version 2.6.2. Either wait or get from Apk site.

Within

Great share

1 Like

Excited to hear more about these speakers

Great sleuthing, and will be interested to find out more when they release the details.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely @TheSnarkyOne

1 Like

Helpfully they listed the change in the update summary:

This may not be a popular perspective but I suggest Soundcore should trim their product strategy to have fewer less overlapping products. It simplifies purchase decisions, makes support easier, and ultimately leads to more reliable products.

The Mini 3 Pro product will just create “which, this or the Flare” question.

The amount of support questions is for sure worse now than a couple of years ago.

I have a good guess why there are so many products, they are made in different factories and existing tooling can be reused with slight modifications, and more products tend to cause more revenue, but support suffers and consumers ultimately lose out.

It is less bad for Soundcore as they are attentive here in this community but the trajectory of support is downwards from simply counting threads of a negative issue.

So, do you really need 23 speaker types (in the app) and all the ones not in the app, still available for sale.