Soundcore Mini 3 Support?

Hi all.

I have a Soundcore Mini 3 Bluetooth Speaker - but can’t find any documentation online (I can only find the Mini 1 officially, & the Mini 2 via online Google search)

Is there an official support page? (I have used the support pages and not found either Mini 2 or 3 speakers)

Thank you

1 Like

what kind of support are you looking for? we can generally help for most issues you may experience

Nothing specific, I tend to find the little info booklets to be a bit small to view/read.

Admittedly there isn’t much need to read them, but still good to have online support/info

I can’t even see the product on Anker/Soundcore website (only rather much older Mini 1)

yea they are not too good at updating their website to include all their newest products. as far as support goes, as I mentioned almost anyone here can help with any questions and i know @Chiquinho also has this speaker so he can add some input aswell

Rob, my Mini 3 speaker has been “stolen” at Christmas (daughter). :rofl:

I tested it, was perfect. Really good bass.
I took a look at the manuals, when unpacking with the monkeys, all perfect.

I wrote a little review.

But I have to say I didn’t use the app. no need and not possible - > (LINUX)

So I dont know what to tell more about,

Manual, unfortunately it is in Japanese. You’ll have to copy/paste lines of it into translator.

How i found it:

Searched for Soundcore Mini 3, found FCC.
FCC didn’t have the manual but that told me the product code was A3119
Anker tends to upload to China and Japan before rest of the world, so searched Anker Japan
Modified the URL of another product (guessing basically)

Soundcore, if you want to hide your manual you need to do better!

Did this break the ToS?

1 Like

Thanks, will get Google Lens on it :grin:

@Chiquinho likely has the Europe manual which is usually English then other languages. A good camera photo may be best option now.

This manual got only pictograms.
But I can do a copy, if there is really a need

Perhaps a toy monkey pointing to the manual?

No wait, not a photo competition.

The monkeys were reading the manual very carefully when we “unpacked”.
Of course I can ask the chief engineer to point at very important sections! :laughing:

Hi @Zolitare,

The old soundcore site on the us is still up, and has the manual,

Link below

Soundcore mini 3 manual - english

2 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Manuals is not an issue - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/fccid.io/2AOKB-A3119/amp

Can anyone inform me of how to reset this thing though as the manuals or anything don’t give any info on how to do it. Ours has stopped working after a couple of days use with no reason and is 99% completely unresponsive.

Agree searching isn’t finding a mini 3 reset. So as a wild guess try the mini 2 reset instructions?

1 Like

Appreciate the attempt. Have tried various and no go, will not even power on until plugged into charge and then still unresponsive both sides of that. The only constant is a solid white power light that doesn’t interact outside of that. Was working ok until yesterday. Am sure a reset would fix it however that’s not information is mere owners are privy too, kinda madness in all respects. Alas it’s going back for a refund.

Agree gaps in documentation is a failing. I have looked at a few sites and the same lack of reset instructions.

I’d suggest actually contact official support, give them chance to help you. You can get the odd dud unit, you can get gaps in documentation, but I have always found support excellent and is ultimately why to buy.

service@soundcore.com

If you get a fix then please post here.

1 Like

You can long-press the Bluetooth and Vol+ button for around 5-10seconds to reset the Soundcore Mini3 speaker then try another charging cable to test it. If your issue is unfixed, you can contact the customer service at @soundcore.com.

1 Like

@Zolitare Please note that you can get the manual of the Soundcore Mini3 speaker on the Soundcore official website via https://d2211byn0pk9fi.cloudfront.net/spree/accessories/attachments/85129/Soundcore_Mini_3_A3119_WEB_manual_INT_20200925.pdf?1603164088

1 Like

Can the manual be amended to include reset instructions?

Can all manuals written going forward include reset instructions. I know some are but it’s needed so often now as products get more complex.

1 Like