Soundcore Mini 3

Thanks team SoundCore for the Mini 3, which I won in the weekly giveaway, which arrived today. Fantastic sound from such a small speaker, couldn’t believe the bass. Looking forward to using it for playing workout music. Will beat the tinny sound from my old iPad.
@sean.L @Hannah

1 Like

Enjoy. Maybe we can see a review of the speaker from you?

1 Like

Great to see that it arrived so soon.

1 Like

Glad you liked it. You can can do a full review here in the near future to tell us what you like or not on it

2 Likes

I agree! It would be great to see a full review in the near future

1 Like

Nice shot there. This should definitely be an upgrade over iPad

1 Like

What about a review?
This is a new model so there is not much known about here.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Guys, will do a review very soon, I promise!

1 Like

Wow fast ship, looking forward to a review once you’ve had a chance to play with the mini 3

1 Like

Congrats on your win! That was some fast shipping! Still haven’t got my prize from last month

1 Like

Review now available – My (overdue) SoundCore Mini 3 Review (additional pics added)

@TheSnarkyOne, @Hannah
Review now available – My (overdue) SoundCore Mini 3 Review (additional pics added)

1 Like

Honestly seeing as this is when you got it I wouldn’t say your review is over due at all

2 Likes

@ktkundy It’s just that I said that I would review soon, I just thought that nearly 3 weeks was a bit longer than soon :wink:

1 Like

There are many being donated an item for testing never do a review. Some don’t even own the device to test with.
So really dont care about. :smiley:

3 Likes

3 weeks is definitely a nice time for you to test everything and form a nice review. It’s better than doing a first impressions and calling it a review lol

2 Likes

Just a quick question: What do you mean by weekly giveaway? Where can I find that?
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Carlo_Janssen, you can access the Giveaway page here – https://community.soundcore.com/referral/giveaway

The link provided by @Craig_Paterson is where you’ll find products that you can win. Those change weekly and you enter using giveaway tickets. 1 giveaway ticket = 1 entry for the product.

You can check your giveaway ticket “stock” at the top of the page from the link. Hopefully that helps

2 Likes