Soundcore motion + is on the "winners' podium" (Chip magazine Germany)

Very interesting test and classification made by a well know computer magazine CHIP in Germany.

Take a look at the prices for the speakers.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

If one translates the article, all written there is more or less correct, regarding speakers. :wink:

One of these days I want to get a Motion+ to test against my Motion Booms.

2 Likes

I had such one Steve.
Gave it to a friend.
Its a bulky, heavy and “loud” speaker.
It’s sound is perfect.

My speakers are always located at the same place.
Small room ca 20sqm.
So my Flare minis TWS are optimal for me here in my “home-office”
The volume is 36% and that’s perfect for me, even with my old worn-out ears.

3 Likes

Just bought a pair of Booms while they were on sale at Amazon. I been using them a bit more, but do tend to switch over to the pair of motion+ often. In my opinion they are both top tier Soundcore in their own rights. You’re going to get the deep sounds from boom, and the crisper tones from motion+, but also a good balance of bass. The equalizer is what I enjoy most. It amazes me to hear new things in songs I’ve listened to for years. Good vibes to ya on your soundcore journey friend.

2 Likes

I never had the possibility to compare boom and m+.
I gave my m+ to a friend.

What I have left is the Zero.
(not available anymore)
Its a great speaker as well (tweeters) , but it lacks a little bit from the playing time of the battery.

As far I see the boom has no tweeters, the m + has,
so the sound might be more crisp, you already mentioned.

1 Like

30w 2× 2.5’ Titanium drivers (doubled if paired) which is more than ample if you going loud. For being 4lbs they are still very much lightweight feeling. The pair of motion+ feels like carrying bricks :sweat_smile: now pairing them up you get 2 drivers, 2 tweeters, and a radiator in the center (doubled if paired)

The 4 hour charge time is accurate. I do feel like I’ve gotten more than 24 hours from a single charge for sure. That’s probably my only real gripe about motion+ is they don’t last as long (still not bad either)

Boom would definitely be easier choice for portability during outdoor events, and people will compliment them/show interest (I think that goes for any model tho)

2 Likes

The Zero is more an indoor device, though ts IPX5 but wight is ca 2kg
I call it “Handtasche” ( handbag )
I really dont know why its so expensive now.
May be it got an art object meanwhile. :rofl:

1 Like

Are you from Germany or reside there?

Yes I am from MĂĽnchen.

1 Like

GrĂĽĂź dich meine freund.

I’m not sure I even said that halfway proper, but good stuff man. My dad’s side came from somewhere in Deutschland. Could not tell ya where from, but the last name was Griezinger, later becoming Curtsinger after travelling to the states.

1 Like

Exactly : GrĂĽĂź Dich mein Freund.
Griezinger sounds like a name from Bavaria.
Many changed their names when coming to the USA, because it was not easy to pronounce.