Mine bt speaker suddenly went dead,can I power it by charging cable? What’s odd that I hardly use it,how that the power can drain off from the battery?
I would suggest:
- Try to use another cable and charger.
- If it’s fully discharged try to charge it with low voltage for a couple of hours. You can do it by charging from USB output of your computer or TV.
- If nothing helps, contact Soundvcore customer support email@example.com
@Kenpachi_Zaraki Hey there. Sorry to know that your speaker is frozen. In your case, please try the following steps to see if it helps:
- Try using a different cable and wall charger to fully charge the speaker, then press the power button for 10seconds and for several times to see if that helps.
- Reset the Motion+ by holding the Bluetooth and Volume+ button at the same time for 5-10S until the Motion+ is restarted
If your issue is unfixed, please contact the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Make sure there is no debris in the socket.
already open up, there no debris , its home use and lid always close after charging , now finding the replacement battery , a pita to find a similar battery , any links?