Soundcore Motion Q unboxing/review video (Glenn Starkey)

So I made a video review for the motion q if you guys like it let me know and I’ll make more I had allot of fun making the video also pleas leave any constructive criticism it would be much appreciated

2 Likes

@gwstarkey.gws … I changed the category to speaker as the review section to mark it in the correct category. Based on info, the review section is marked to be closed.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Good review but I would recommend you staying closer to mic if possible. It was kinda weird having to listen closely when you moved away. Also I don’t know how well you know video editing but you could overlay the voice memo audio instead of playing through your phone and then letting the mic pick it up

1 Like

Thanks I was planning on on just doing a voiceover for the entire thing but I’m not very go at that

Makes sense. You could use a headset or something that has a good decent mic. Lots of options lol but again good review

1 Like

I already knew this review would be good when I saw you had the gloves on :joy:

1 Like

Yea I can’t say I’m cut out to be a hand model but that’s not anything gloves can’t fix :joy:

1 Like

Maybe move the camera a little higher or farther back. Sometimes parts of the box or speaker were cut off.

1 Like

If I see a tripod for cheap I might pick one up for this :+1:

1 Like

Nicely done, some good points mentioned by those in previous replies.

I usually do video separate from audio, and watch back the video as i narrate. Downside is you don’t necessarily get the same reaction going over it a second time.

Depending on your setup, Imovie is pretty decent for editting (if you have an Ipad / Iphone).

1 Like

I will try that next time and I’ve been using I movie but i thing I might start using photoshop rush

1 Like

clips for Ipad also can be used to add additional things into the video.

i have not used clips much, so cannot say good / bad / otherwise

Mind you i did quite like the comic book filter

1 Like

nice unboxing hope you enjoy your speaker

1 Like

This is actually the most used speaker in my house right now. Loud enough while small enough to be used on family walks, one of the kids usually brings it along.

1 Like

I still need to watch this… I been meaning too but have not yet

1 Like