Soundcore Name missing on Soundcore Rave products at Walmart.com, and listed as Anker!

Hi @Loz recently, during my visit to Walmart.com, The Rave Series (Rave and Rave Mini) from Soundcore are shown as Anker, with Soundcore name completely skipped in the main title

Rave / Rave Mini

There are many other sites which I see Soundcore names skipped, and hidden in finer details…

May be a word to the Marketing team to have them listed as " Soundcore" Or better “Anker - Soundcore” would greatly benefit with all the exposure needed for the Rave Series…

I’ve seen this as well. They may have them listed this way if they order in bulk via Anker. But I also see many sites listing them as Anker Soundcore

1 Like

I have noticed some Bluetooth speakers just show Anker, may be they were released before Soundcore existed.

1 Like

The branding change isn’t that old, the Anker reputation may still be worth having attached.

1 Like

Yes, the parent company brand value goes long way. My current company does that. parent company has long reach across the world, so we kind of piggy back on that to sell our products.
They can say SoundCore by Anker Innovations in all marketing and literature. It says that now but not so clear I believe.
@Loz, just an idea.

1 Like