I was going through Party Line Speakers from Soundcore, comparing mostly between the Trance and Rave Mini, the features look more or less the same - except for the shape structure - I like the rave Mini more for the rounded appearance at the edges / corners.
- Party-Starting Sound: Enjoy a huge 80W of sound delivered by a 5.25-inch woofer, 2-inch tweeter, and 5.25-inch passive radiator.
BassUpTM technology adjusts and intensifies low frequencies in real time for a body-shaking experience.
- IPX7 Waterproof: The water-tight casing creates an impenetrable seal to keep the music playing, even after full submersion.
- Beat-Driven Light Show: Rave Mini’s LEDs pulse, phase, and flow in time to the beat to create a dazzling display. Use Light DJ on the Soundcore app to control the lights and switch up your style.
- 18-Hour Playtime: Go from your yard, to a tailgate, and on to a night of partying at the beach—all on a single change. And if your phone can’t keep up, plug it into the built-in USB port and charge while you play.
- Soundcore App: Up the stakes with electrifying party games, tailor the EQ and lights, and switch between Indoor and Outdoor sound modes.
- Mesmerizing 80W Sound: Thumping beats and rousing melodies are delivered by a front-facing 5.25-inch woofer and 2-inch tweeter. A custom passive radiator that fills the entire back panel of the party speaker fuels low frequencies.
- Party Speaker with Room-Shaking Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology uses a custom algorithm to conduct real-time analysis and instant bass intensification. Even outdoors, you feel the bass surge through your body.
- Fully Waterproof: Drop Trance party speaker in the deep end or float in the pool—its completely waterproof, IPX7-rated casing keeps the internal components defended at all times.
- Beat-Driven Light Show: When the beats drop, our custom Party Light algorithm and independent DSP sync the LEDs to the beat. Choose from 5 light modes on the Soundcore app and watch them pulse, flow, and chase each other in harmony with the rhythm.
- Soundcore App: Choose from 3 party games to get the crowd hyped up. Swipe the screen on LightDJ to remix the LEDs or add sound effects by tapping. Indoor mode balances the sound, while Outdoor mode magnifies the bass for harder-hitting music.
5 Light Modes, 3 Party Games - LightDJ , Indoor, outdoor modes the difference between the Rave Mini and Trance,… (EDIT - Rave Mini and Trance both have these option)
Shape Structure between Trance (Box shape) Vs Rave Mini (Rounded) corners & edges
Rotating Handle on Trance Vs Fixed Shape Handle on Rave Mini (Thanks @Insider )