Soundcore please add some updates.. others are

Hey soundcore I’ve had many earbuds and stuck with the 2 pros cuz they have best sound … and everything else with em case battery etc… but bein honest I just read an article that jabra is adding anc to their 75t earbuds via firmware update… just curious how thats possible with their product but we still can’t get transparency mode on the 2 pros stuff like that is huge for a company and I still like the 2 pros the best… I had the 75t and took back when i got the pros but I know myself and others would love some updates or at least transparency mode

1 Like

@Pantera43, I changed the category as that was more of a suggestion than news.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Pass through would be nice add for the L2Ps, but not sure if an update via app would accomplish… might be more hardware related?? :thinking:

They do have dual mics just like the Jabras so might be possible to unlock via software. Having said that I suspect Soundcore is already working on a pair with ANC (LP3’s?) to keep up with the market.

2 Likes

Agreed im guessin they r too !!! Right SOUNDCORE?!?!?!? LOL

It is possible they could, but they have been ignoring this question pretty persistently for a year. I would look to the next line of headphones…