Just bought these to help with Video conferencing at home, but disappointed and looking to return at this rate. Can anyone recommend a cost effective decent BT headphone/adapter combo that actually works?
Can anyone explain how to get Soundcore Q10 working with Skype and Teams? I am 100% sure it is not to do with the pairing or setup of the speakers. I will list the things i have tried below…
- Windows 10 - latest 2004 fully updated
- Soundcore Q10 Headphones using
- MPOW Bluetooth 5.0 BH456A adapter
Sound and microphone will not work together in Skype/Teams. If i put sound through speakers (which i cant do due to echo) everything works fine. The problem appears to be use of the Mic and Speakers at the same time.
Two devices show up in the Device Manager Sound
Soundcore Life Q10 Stereo (default)
Soundcore Life Q10 Hands Free AG Audio (disabled)
Soundcore Life Q10 Hands Free AG Audio (enabled,default)
- Windows Bluetooth troubleshooter
- Windows Audio troubleshooter
- Removing all BT devices from system and re-adding Windows 10 default drivers (wont connect at all)
- Removing all BT devices from system and installing MPOW’s own drivers (connect and work but not for skype)
- Various combinations of disabling devices in the sound menu and Skype/Teams.
PS: also tried on Laptop with different BT adapter and same results. I am beginning to think the headset has a problem not the adapter.
any help gratefuly accepted