Soundcore Q20 Life vs Bose QC35 II: Budget headphones that may just surprise you

Can budget headphones like the Anker Soundcore Q20 Life really compete with Bose QuietComfort 35 Mark 2s? Don’t forget, every review is based on opinion and that couldn’t be more true in this one. Stay tuned for the conclusion and you may just be surprised!

Social Media:
Please follow Tom over on Twitter @WELollygagger and Instagram with the same tag.

4 Likes

Nice review. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Nicely done review looking forward to more comparisons.

Will have to drop a sub on the yt channel

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated

1 Like

I love(ed) the Q20 @Tj1311
Now my brother loves them :rage:

2 Likes

Great review

2 Likes

Nice review thank you so much for sharing it with us here on the community

2 Likes

Nice review. I bought the Q20 Life headphones because my son bought me an awesome speaker to replace my old speaker that became “possessed” as he said and would turn itself on in the middle of the night and at other odd times . It just disappeared one day…it was quickly replaced with a Soundcore. It has bass up and I love my bass so I decided to stick with the Soundcore brand. I have not been disappointed. Now my kids have to sneak up on me and wave their hands wildly if I’m preoccupied. It’s either that or tap on my shoulder and duck :rofl::facepunch:

2 Likes

Nice review

2 Likes

Oh no! They are fantastic though, I’ve worn them non-stop since testing, probably more than the QC35 which live on my office desk now.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike!

2 Likes

You’re welcome, thank you for being so welcoming in the community.

1 Like

Excellent stuff! I’m still blown away that a budget headphone can have such high quality Noise Cancellation.

1 Like

Thats fine @Tj1311 I get on with my brother so happy for him to have them. I’m more of a buds man, so he gets more use from them than I would.

2 Likes

Hi all, SoundCore are looking for testers on their latest headphone set, due out next week. If you enjoyed my video could you send some love my way over here:

Thank you!!