Soundcore Q30 non si collega

Ciao,ho appena comprato un paio di cuffie life q30 ma non riesco a collegarlo al mio smartphone samsung ,con il bluetooth riesco a vederlo ma non si collega, mi dice che mi serve una app ma scaricando la app non riesco ugualmente ad collegarmi
Ce qualcuno che mi può aiutare ,grazie

2 Likes

Si prega di utilizzare un traduttore automatico dall’italiano all’inglese.
Questo problema si verifica abbastanza spesso.
Grazie.

I understand your problem, but I have no solution.

1 Like

Hi, you can try this…

Or even

Best of luck. Perhaps you have these paired to another device?

2 Likes

hi, sorry to learn that your Life Q30 is with the pairing issue, please try the troubleshooting below to see if it helps at all:

• “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history.
    -Reset the headphones by holding down MFB(power button) and V+ 5S

If it doesn’t help, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order# for any further warranty assistance.

1 Like

@TheSnarkyOne I have not seen these movies before. Better than a “paper” manual. They are great- thanks for sharing :+1:t2:.
I wish you a good day :slightly_smiling_face: ! You’ve probably come back from your summer vacation.

2 Likes

you should also make sure they are in pairing mode. connecting to the app wont work unless you are connected to Bluetooth first. If your samsung supports it you could use NFC pairing as well to see if that solves your pairing problem

1 Like

The old well known story! :rofl:

1 Like

Ciao, avevo lo stesso problema. Le cuffie non si collegavano al mio galaxy s10 e mi diceva che serviva l’app.
Ho verificato non fosse un problema di cuffie provando a collegarmi con altro telefono (iphone) dove non avevo problemi.
Ho risolto facendo un reset delle impostazioni di rete sul mio telefono (impostazioni ripristina impostazioni rete).
Dopo il reset si sono collegate senza alcun problema

1 Like