Soundcore Rave Neo Review Preview

Hey guys so tomorrow at 2PM I’m releasing my review of the rave neo but I am giving a sneak peek to anyone who sees this it’s part of the review but i unlisted it so it would be a clickable link. It’s part of the review and when you watch it tomorrow you’ll understand why but me and my girlfriend decided to do something different using the rave neos and flare 2s in party cast. Hope you guys get a laugh or two outta it and hope you enjoy the review tomorrow!

6 Likes

@Michael_Frasca

Remember to put the category for the type of thread. Speakers would be in speaker category. The comments on the review category states that it bee deleted. So to make sure your thread is posted, you need to use those other categories.

Thanks

PS I think your topic may be wrong. It probably meant to be Rave and not Race.

1 Like

Do you know when they are going to actually delete the review category?

I am guessing it will not. As it still looks to be still used from the admins as late of Jan 12th. With that said, I been changing them to the appropriate category to prevent user’s thready from probably getting deleted potentially.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing that to my attention must have missed that will remember for next time

1 Like

Yeah, it will make it a little quicker to get it out there vs to wait for me to come on to read or such.

1 Like

Unless I am not in speakers I will take a look.

Very cool videos, and awesome singing :slightly_smiling_face:. In watching the lights, seems the flares aren’t all in sync :thinking:.

Thinking what the review could hold in store… all pink lights… hrm…

1 Like

Excited to see your review

1 Like

Truthfully they were except one in the Frankie goes to Hollywood video the one on the left didn’t join party cast I was able to fix that for the Second video and was able to get it working again

1 Like

Review is officially live feedback is always welcomed to improve for future reviews. I just hope you all enjoy and it lives up to your expectations

3 Likes

This is a great review, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to the community, :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great review!

1 Like

Really great review thanks for sharing with us love the whole party going on :joy:

1 Like

Good review and different than a lot of others which is refreshing as a variety keeps thing fresh.

1 Like