Soundcore’s Halloween Quiz | Win a Prize 👻

Halloween is just around the corner so we want to test you on your knowledge of all things spooky and give you a chance to win… 1 of 3 $30 Coupons for Soundcore Frames! All you have to do is answer the following questions and leave your answers in the comments below :point_down:

Questions

1. What is the name of the Vampire Hunter in Dracula?
  2. Which famous Magician died on Halloween in 1926?
  3. “Do You Like Scary Movies?” is a quote from which horror movie?
  4. Who wrote the classic horror novel, Frankenstein?
  5. “It’s close to midnight, Something evil’s lurking in the dark” is a lyric from which song?
  6. What were Jack O’Lanterns originally made from in Ireland?
  7. What is the name of the antagonist in the Halloween movies?
  8. Which historical figure inspired the character of Dracula?
  9. What’s the name of the artist who released “Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites” in 2010?
  10. “Kitcat terror” is an anagram of which popular Halloween tradition?

Remember to hide your answers by going to the :gear: in the comments menu, selecting hide details, and writing your answers where it says “This text will be hidden”.

Good luck! We’ll reveal the answers and the 3 randomly selected winners in November 1st’s Core Update.

10 Likes

I am not buying Frames for the asking price without independent reviews.

So good luck to the others.

Good luck for all participants.
I am not in.
I know some answers about “Vlad Tzepes” :smile:

castle

I hope someone gets this. Needing prescription glasses keeps me out of the running :frowning:

They said you can take the frames and have your eye glass person can see about putting prescription lenses in them.

So I assume this coupon is for the Soundcore Frames (whole kit ) and could not be used for individual front lenses (front frames). That makes a big difference in how people may try to shop for them…

If it is only for the Soundcore frames as a whole, it should be good for those who do not have notes. If you have notes, it may not be. If it can be used for front frames as well then they could a combo of notes for the frames and use the 30 for another pair of front frames.

I think it will take me a few to remember that the glasses section are called the front frames.

Will most likely do a wait and see on how Christmas presents goes and what I may have to spend for myself within our budget… I could see trying for them in February from bday money if I am still interested.

Summary

This text will be hidden

1- Abraham Van Helsing.
2- Harry Houdini.
3- I like Horror Film,Frankenstein, Dracula , Annabelle , Conjuring series.
4-Mary Shelley.
5-Michael Jackson - Thriller.
6-Jack O’Lanterns lanterns carved out of pumpkins for Halloween.
7-Michale Myers.
8- ROMANYALI PRENS VLAD TEPEŞ
9- Skrillex , Sonny John Moor
10- Zombie

Not really wanting to buy a set of frames at this time. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Do I have to own the frames to win or could the $30 be towards the set for the frames and everything

2 Likes

I believe it is the latter, you get a code to add at checkout to a full set.

I will probably be waiting for the second generation at least, even though they do sound pretty cool.

So also out, good luck everyone else.

1 Like

You don’t have to pre-order the Frames for this prize. You can use the coupon to buy the complete set when they launch :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m thinking exactly the same, I think a good initial product and I hope to help improve it towards ultimately something I would have. I see the need to improve microphones and some of the lens options, then perfect. Good luck to those who want it with getting the coupon.

With COP26 and global warming, I’ll do my bit to make these appropriate for cycling. Goal - be able to hold a conversation while biking at 15mph (i.e. a 15mph wind noise the mic don’t transmit).

2 Likes

Looks like you had some great discussion with Richard, hoping to see at least a few of your ideas on the next iteration.

Perhaps even testing set :thinking: :exploding_head:.

Oh, and good luck everybody, I’ve got RX so I’ll be watching from the sidelines 🥸

1 Like

What is RX?

Ditto but I think it’s not a hope as soon as the general community get it I’m sure the feedback will force the next iteration with similar ideas. The marketing information show people stood in sunny windless situations and I’m pretty sure all the reviewers are (at most) stood in wind-less situations, but most cyclists are in a 10-20mph wind when listening and making calls. So… it’s an obvious need.

I am impressed with how much they got right 1st iteration but I am more of version 3 person.

1. Designer’s vision
  2. Fans’ version
  3. General public version.

I’m only asking to handle 15mph for cyclists to hold a conversation. Not higher.

1 Like

RX ——> prescription :nerd_face:

I have a set of Rudy projects for sports that have the prescription frames inset and allows for interchange of the lenses for the sunnys

1 Like