Soundcore’s Prime Day Guide | Deals & Livestreams

Prime Day is finally here! In this guide, I’ll talk you through the deals and share more information about our Prime Day livestreams.

Time Limited Deals:

Flare+
Oct 13, 2020 3:00 AM PDT - 9:00 AM PDT

First up, we’ve got Soundcore Flare+ with 15% off!

Need a speaker with 360° Sound? What about one with bass that’s intensified by BassUp technology? And do you want your speaker to have an IPX7 waterproof?

If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then you definitely need to get a Flare+ this Prime Day :star_struck:

Life Q20
Oct 14, 2020 6:15 AM PDT - 6:15 PM PDT

A Soundcore favorite, Life Q20 noise cancellation headphones have got a huge 33% off for 12 hours only!

Why pick Life Q20?
:white_check_mark: Hi-Res Audio Certified
:white_check_mark: Active noise cancellation to reduce ambient noises by up to 90%
:white_check_mark: 40 hours of playtime
:white_check_mark: Memory foam ear cups

Liberty Air 2 (Black Version & White Version)
Oct 13, 2020 7:35 AM PDT - 7:35 PM PDT

Still working from home? Grab a pair of Liberty Air 2 true wireless earbuds and get a huge 30% off. This offer is available for 12 HOURS ONLY, so don’t forget to grab a pair while you can to enjoy Liberty Air 2’s diamond inspired sound, use HearID to create your own personalized EQ, and get up to 28 hours of listening.

Trance
Oct 13, 2020 10:35 AM PDT - 4:35 PM PDT

Trance is a speaker that’s perfect for using both at home and outdoors. Be mesmerized by the beat-driven light show, 101dB sound, and the app which lets you customize Trance’s EQ and much, much more. Of course, getting $50 off is pretty good as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Life P2
Oct 13, 2020 4:00 AM PDT - 4:00 PM PDT

Life P2 true wireless earbuds have over 26,000 reviews on amazon.com, so if you want to find out why they’re super popular and get a cool 20% off in the process, pick up a pair while the deal lasts.

Infini Pro
Oct 13, 2020 3:30 PM PDT - 9:30 PM PDT

Get yourself an Infini Pro integrated 2:1 channel soundbar to turn your living room into your own private cinema. Infini Pro features:
:white_check_mark: Dolby Atmos for breathtaking sound
:white_check_mark: Built-in subwoofers
:white_check_mark: HDMI, HDMI ARC, optical, and Bluetooth 5.0 connections
:white_check_mark: Supports 4K HDR and Dolby Vision pass-through to 4K TVs
:white_check_mark: $30 off for Prime Day

Non-Time Limited Deals:

Strike 1

Get 20% off our gaming headset that features 52mm dynamic drivers, precision hearing, and ear pads made from soft memory foam that’s infused with cooling gel to help you keep your cool.

Life Q10

Get an enormous 41% OFF Life Q10 and enjoy Hi-Res certified sound, low frequencies that are enhanced by our exclusive BassUp Technology, 60 hours of listening time, and fast charging.

Livestream Schedule
We have 3 livestreams planned for Prime Day where we’ll be talking about the best deals from Soundcore Anker, eufy, and Nebula.

@SoundcoreAdam will be live on the 14th HERE at 2PM PT/ 5PM ET

If you missed yesterdays streams you can watch them HERE and also HERE

Check out the times here:

You may have noticed that all these deals are only for the US Amazon, so if you’re in the UK or Germany you can head over to Amazon to check out what’s on offer.

Are you excited for all the Prime Day fun we’ve got planned? Are you planning on picking up anything? Let me know in the comments below :arrow_down:

6 Likes

Thanks for the run down! This makes it much easier to find them with how much stuff is happening today on Amazon. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Will not be able to check the stream out. Son has a dentist appointment. I may check out the later one if possible.

1 Like

I looked over the deals, popped open amazon, and then realized they were time limited and on PDT so not on yet. But soon I guess.

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the deals and Livestream info… will try to join at least one :thinking:

2 Likes

Decent deals there. Some that we have seen quite often but I clearly missed the first stream so just going to replay it now :sweat_smile:. Will try to join the one tonight

2 Likes

Liberty air 2 is a must buy!

2 Likes

Well did not make either one. I forgot my oldest had marching band performance tonight

1 Like

Sadly, missed both. No bank holiday here to allow catching of the earlier.

Look out replay… going to get you… :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I’m having trouble seeing the attraction of a livestream to discuss discounts - they are listed, and we can pretty much all tell if they are good or not…

1 Like

So many great deals. Did anyone go to any of the live streams out of curiosity

I didn’t. Saw half of the replay for first stream and it was clearly to advertise the deals which didn’t matter to me (nothing needed to buy) so decided to skip the streams

I knew I saw this thread but could not join any of these streams :frowning_face:

Yep. So many adds, so few purchases (for me, anyway).

1 Like