Soundcore Select Pro Videos

Hey all so I had recently been looking into the Soundcore Select Pro since a friend asked me about it so I had been looking for reviews and tech specs and in the process stumbled across some videos on youtube that seems to be some of the few that even show the select pro. Figured I would share them here they aren’t the best as this youtube channel seems really new and the viewing angle isn’t great but its the best I could find at the moment and even includes a video comparing it to the motion boom which looks very similar minus the lights

and lastly, my favorite is this water test video where the select pro is submerged in water, if you watch it she points out the speaker while wanting to float wants to flip over to play music into the water making it not as loud or effective which I found interesting. I wonder if this was intentional to try to keep the charging flap above water for most of the time or simply just a design flaw.

4 Likes

Appreciate the share

1 Like

I’ve been to her channel. As a matter of fact I follow it. I’ve actually made a comment or 2 on her videos. I only wound up there because I searched the Select Pro. It really seems like the Motion Boom is the superior speaker. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Will take a look later. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

This looks like a lot of fun… I’ll have to check them out later.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. The most interesting movie is the “water test”. I didn’t know speakers could work underwater :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:t2:.

2 Likes

The water test was super fun, I was wondering if the sound going into the water would move it along, kinda like a boat motor…

As for the speakers going down into the water, the fishies beneath like music too right? :fish::tropical_fish::blowfish:

2 Likes

I would like select Pro but I don’t know how battery backup in different volume level tell me your experience with details

1 Like

Thanks for sharing these videos – learned a bit more about these speakers as I didn’t know much about them previously.