Soundcore Speakers - May be include a dust cover for the speakers?

I have quite a bunch of Soundcore Speakers now, and dust collects quite quicks and tought to clean once dust settles inside the speaker mesh such as Rave Mini or Icon Mini.

Had a suggestion if Soundcore could include a dust cover (perforation less, not mesh cover) for these speakers, on the same lines as Anker providing a mesh covers, which could be used when these speakers are not in use…

Include it along with the package… lot of users will be interested or looking for it.

Or may be add it as an Addon!

I don’t have a dog in this one. I have one speaker, non Soundcore and I keep it in the box. Hope as son get older he will deal with it better.

Throw a cloth hand towel over it when stored… Problem solved, and it can cover more than one speaker. No need for another product to just get lost eventually, as I am sure I would misplace it. I would rather not have the extra cost in the product.

Use the original box.

@jercox hand towels do not fit or cover these speakers well… I wouldn’t mind spending a bit more to keep them dust free.

@Chiquinho good point… But I thrown away the boxes… But may be i wil retain them going forward.

I will use one if it comes with the speaker, if not solutions given by @jercox and @Chiquinho would work for me. I have the boxes that they come in for what I have, (not a lot anyway)

i want the flare… i’m eyeing it up for some time now

1 Like

I have the flare and if you are considering it I would highly recommend it as it is one of my favorite speakers, but be sure to not overlook the flare 2 because it does have some notable upgrades.

I have Flare 2 - loving it… just received my second one today :grin:

For me, it’s a major upgrade from Flare Mini :+1:

1 Like

Awesome! The flares are good enough for me but I might get the flare 2 in the future. How would you put it against the flare mini in terms of bass and volume?